t w e n t y - t w o

Natalie turned around and saw a group of walkers - too many to fight off.

She stood in front of her family and shot at the closest ones, "there's too many." she said shaking her head noticing that once she shot one three more would come around the corner.

"GET OUT OF HERE! Take Emmy!" Natalie screamed at her sister.

Beth grabbed Isabel and Emilia and ran for the cage with Herschel coming after them.

Natalie went to follow but was blocked by the walkers, she saw Maggie on the other side, "Maggs! Look after them!" she shouted.

"Get out of there!" Rick shouted running for the group.

"LORI!" Natalie said grabbing her and pulling her towards the door to get inside.

Her heart was pounding, Carl was following them too. They walked towards the cellblock, Natalie first.

She made a turn for the cells only to come face to face with another group, she jumped back and nearly tripped but pulled Carl away as they turned and ran back the way they came.

Natalie grabbed onto Lori and they entered the only possible route- the tunnels.

The alarm started ringing, Carl and Natalie walked first, trying to find a way out of the tunnels.

She held her gun up, trying to wrack her brain if she had been here before. But every wall and corner looked the same.

Turning around the corner Lori suddenly groaned and leant against the wall.

"Something's not right," Lori moaned.

"Were you bit?" Carl asked suddenly.

"No, no. no." She said turning around.

"Describe it to me," Natalie said, "what's happening?"

"I think the baby's coming," Lori said frantically.

"Okay," Natalie said keeping her cool.

She turned to face Carl, "we gotta get back to the cellblock to all the equipment," she stated, only to be broken off by the snarls of the dead coming around the corner, blocking their way.

"Turn back!" she shouted, lifting Lori's arm onto her shoulder, letting her put her weight on her.

They ran down the row, only to see the shadows of other walkers approaching from up ahead.

Carl lead the two of them down the corridors, "she can't be doing this," Natalie said, "We gotta stop."

"In here!" Carl shouted opening the door for the two of them.

Lori went to stand in the corner and held onto the chain above her, as she held in a scream.

"What are those alarms?" she said breathlessly.

"Lori, you gotta lay down," Natalie said.

"The baby's coming."

"We gotta get back to the cells, we need all of your gear," Carl said urgently.

"No, it's not worth it, we might get caught up with the walkers," Natalie said walking over to Lori. "Lori, you're gonna have to give birth to this baby here."

Lori started to hyperventilate, "what's wrong with her? Can't she breathe?"

"She fine, keep doing that Lori, we gotta keep the baby's oxygen levels up," Natalie mentioned, "come on, let's take your pants off."