Sleepy [Sebastian Vettel]

NeverGiveUpSV

"You're cute when you're sleepy."

So I wrote this one, not my favourite one or best one that I've written but the prompt is quite limiting and I didn't want to waffle on for the sake of it.

~~~

"Liebe, it's time to wake up," You groaned as you felt someone lightly shake you. You swatted their arms away and rolled over so that your back faced them. Feeling the bed dip, you rolled back and squinted through your eyes to see who it was. Sebastian. "Come on. We're going to be late. We've got to leave in 20 minutes." You shot up from your bed.

"20 minutes?!" At his nod, you gave him a smack on his bicep. "Why didn't you wake me when you got up?" With a sheepish smile and a shrug of his shoulders he answered.

"You're cute when you're sleepy." The nonchalant tone he used made it seem that this was an appropriate answer, even though there was no chance that you could be fully ready in 20 minutes. You threw the duvet off your body and trudged into the ensuite bathroom that the two of you shared in your Swiss home. You were meant to be at the airport in an hours' time to get a flight to Montreal for the Canadian Grand Prix, but you knew you wouldn't have enough time unless you got ready on the plane. After having the quickest shower in your life (you didn't even wait for the water to heat up), you raced back into the bedroom to see Sebastian packing your suitcase for you. Thankfully, you had all the things you were bringing with you in a pile that you had been adding to for the past week. It had grown considerably large and so Sebastian now had the struggle of closing the suitcase; his problem now.

"Did you pack my make-up?" You asked as you began to get changed into some jeans and a loose t-shirt. You sat on the bed to put on your white converse and tie the laces. "Is it at the top?"

"Yes and no."

"Can you move it to the top? I'm going to get ready on the plane."

"You don't need all that make-up stuff; I think you're beautiful and it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks." Sebastian said but did as you said and moved your make-up supplies to the top where you'd be able to easily access them on the flight. You let out a small giggle and went to stand behind Sebastian who was leaned on the floor in front of your suitcase. You ran your hands through his hair and pulled his head back so that you could give him a kiss.

"Oh honey, it's cute you think I wear all that for you. Maybe at the start of our relationship but now you get what you get. This make-up is for me and those cameras but let me tell you – those cameras get the best candid photos ever." You smiled as you continued to stroke his hair and pull it back.

"Well, just know that I think you're utterly beautiful, liebe." He smiled and grabbed your hand from his head to give it a kiss. You pulled him up, grabbed your suitcase handle and gave it a pull, with a smile in his direction you nodded to the door.

"Let's go!"