Lactose Intolerant [Lando Norris]

"And we're joined here today with McLaren driver, Lando Norris, and Renault driver, Y/N Y/LN." Will Buxton said introducing us to the camera and turned his attention to us as he began the interview. "So, how long has this been going on for?" With an innocent smile, you acted confused, "What do you mean?" Will gave you a deadpanned look and arched an eyebrow. "No, I know what you mean. During pre-season testing in Barcelona, he finally got the balls to ask me out and tada!"

"Oh, don't put it like that!" Lando complained throwing his hands in the air but his complaints fell on deaf ears as you and Will laughed at his response.

"Well, anyway we're here at 'The Monkey Seat', do you know what the monkey seat is?" Will asked Lando but without waiting for a response turned to you and asked the same question before looking back at the camera and explaining the game anyway. "It's a quick fire quiz which involves quick fire questions delivered in a quick fire style from me, I'm your quick fire quiz host, Will Buxton." He said with a pace faster than that of a Williams car on the track and without the delay he began the quiz, "The Monkey Seat – no relevance to monkeys, funnily enough. It is however an aerodynamic appendage on the back of a F1 car that sits betwixt the rear wing and the exhaust. Right are you ready?"

"Yeah, let's go." Lando answered. The quiz began with stupid, random questions ranging from 'what's is your name?' to "What do you do?' and it continued this way until it got to 'favourites'.

"Simple enough, I'm going to say a category and you're going to say your favourite thing in said category. Ok. Good. Favourite videogame?"

"iRacing."

"Driver?" Before Lando could answer you interrupted with an innocent smile, "Think carefully Lando." Will let out a sniffled laugh and repeated what you said with a gentle nudge of his elbow in your direction.

"Obviously Y/N." with an accomplished nod of your head you let out a 'hmph' of success.

"Correct. Favourite drink?"

"Milk." You rolled your eyes as that was a surprise to no one in the paddock. Will continued to question Lando and then finally it was your turn. He spun around to face you with Lando leaning on the table so that he could also watch you.

"So, you've seen how it's done so your turn. Ready for a quick fire quiz full of quick fire answers from your quick fire host?" At your word of agreement, the quiz began. It followed the same layout of Lando's quiz, also beginning with 'What's your name?' and 'What do you do?' before it continued on to your favourite things. "Favourite food?"

"I feel like I have to say something healthy, but I love chicken goujons."

"Game?"

"I mean there is no better game that can simulate real racing like Mario Kart can." Your answers drew a few laughs out of the people who were watching you and you couldn't help but let a wide smile slip onto your face.

"Driver?" Lando perked up and widened his eyes and he stared at you. "I've fought long and hard about this, it's gonna have to be Danny Ric!"

"What? No, I'm changing my answer to Carlos then!"

"You can't change your answer!" You argued and Will decided this was the best time to but in and try to save the relationship.

"Moving on. Drink?"

"Not milk anyway." Lando's gaze immediately snapped from his focus on the table to you and his jaw dropped in horror.

"What do you mean? Milk is life."

"Not if you're lactose intolerant." You replied with a laugh.

"Did you not know she was lactose intolerant?" Will asked Lando who backed away a few steps to stare at you, looking affronted.

"No Will, that's generally not something that comes up in conversation. Why didn't you tell me? This is major news ... I don't think we can be together anymore."

"Lando ... shut the hell up." Y/N finished in an 'end of conversation' tone before turning to Will to continue the quiz. Lando shook his head slightly as if trying to wrap his head around the fact that his girlfriend didn't like milk which seemed like a foreign concept to him. With a guffaw, Will turned to Lando, "That's you told mate."