Massage [Lando Norris]

Y/N was sat in Lando's driver's room in the McLaren waiting for him to return from his media duties for the day. She'd been sat alone in the room all day with no one for company bar at lunch time when she joined Lando for some food and so, she was craving some much needed attention from her boyfriend. Y/N has switched between just about every app on her phone, twice, and had opened Netflix thrice times but nothing had appealed to her and eventually Y/N decided to lie down and take a nap.

As it turned out, Y/N's nap didn't last long and it wasn't long after she closed her eyes that Lando came bouncing into the room and jumped onto the settee, landing on Y/N's legs. "Ow!" She protested. Lando gave her an apologetic look and shifted himself so that he was siting with her legs trapped under his knees. It was quiet for a few seconds while Y/N rubbed her eyes and stretched, and Lando leaned across her body to rest his arms on her upper chest so that he could give Y/N a kiss. Y/N savoured the kiss as it was the first physical contact she'd had with him since they'd left the hotel that morning.

"That's me done for the day." He mumbled between kisses, he rolled slightly so that he was now resting entirely on top of her, holding himself up with his forearms on either side of her head.

"Hmm yeah?" Y/N mumbled against his lips as she leaned up to kiss him again, "How was today?"

"Had a signing with Carlos, press conference with some of the other drivers and an appearance at the fan zone. You know media days ... boring." Lando leaned up with a wince which did not go unnoticed by Y/N who immediately caught on, "Are you ok?"

"Yeah." He sat up and winced once again which was all it took for Y/N to scrambled out from underneath him and stand with her hands on her hips and a quirked eyebrow. "Really?" She said sarcastically as it was clear that he really wasn't. Lando let out a low breath and looked up at her innocently with a small smile on his face. "Now tell me."

"My neck's a bit stiff – think I slept on it weird." He admitted with a sheepish grin as he itched the back of said neck.

"Why do you ask Jon to give you a massage or stretch?"

"No ... no I don't want to bother him."

"That's literally part of his job!" Y/N let out a laugh and moved closer to Lando before tapping the other end of the settee where she had been laying, "Lay down."

"Wha?" Lando asked confused etched in his voice.

"Lay down, I'll give you a massage." Lando eventually relented and removed his shirt to lay his head on one of the pillows and relaxed into the settee as Y/N took a large gulp of water. She eyed his body, momentarily lost her in her train of thought, before concentrating once again on the task at hand. "What do I do?"

Lando rested his head on his forearms and mumbled out a response, "Use you thumbs to feel for any knots, you'll know if you find one." Y/N trailed her fingers up his back and smirked when Lando involuntarily shivered at her touch. She straddled herself over his back with her thighs either side of him so that she could massage his back better and began to knead and rub her thumbs and fingers over his upper back and shoulders, trying to concentrate on her work and ignore her desire to just admire his back; his was lean and his muscles weren't too obvious unless you were touching them which Y/N was thankful that she was the only one allowed to do that. It was silent for a few seconds until Y/N's hands found a knot in his upper back and Lando let out a low moan as she began to knead it, "Oooh ... that's it, ah ... yes. Do you feel it?" Y/N wasn't sure what she felt but if it was helping Lando then she'd continue to do whatever she was doing.

"Bit harder babe." Y/N muttered a word of understanding and worked her hands a bit harder, beginning to dig into his shoulder and upper back to rid it of any knots or stiffness. "You don't need to do this." Lando piped up after a few more minutes of Y/N massaging.

"Bit late now, love, but anyway shut up Lando. I could tell you were stiff and that you hurt your ability to do well over the weekend so deal with it." In an attempt to get Lando more comfortable, Y/N leaned forward and applied a kiss to his shoulder. Lando, not expecting this, jumped slightly at the feeling of her slips on his shoulder. She alternated between leaving gentle kisses on his back and shoulder and working the heel and palm of her hand in circular motions over his shoulders. Y/N could feel Lando relax even more into the settee and she cherished these few moments of quietness where they could both just appreciate being in the presence of each other and have no one interrupt them.

With a smirk on her lips, Y/N began to trail kisses from the centre of his back upwards towards his neck. Lando let out a low moan as she kissed and nipped and bit at the skin on his neck leaving small purple bruises as she went. As if a switch was flicked, Lando flipped themselves so that Y/N was underneath him and with a smirk he did the same to her leaving a rather large hickey on the skin where her neck met her shoulder. Sitting up on her hips, he rested his hands on the sides of her abdomen and trailed his fingers up and down her sides before digging them into her sides. Y/N jerked involuntarily from this and let out a giggle as his actions tickled her, it wasn't long before she was wreathing underneath him, unable to contain her laughter, as he mercilessly tickled her.

"I'm meant to be giving you a massage." Y/N said once they'd calmed down.

"I'll get Jon to give me one later."

"I knew this was a ploy to get me to sit on top of you." She teased and Lando's cheeks blushed a bright red as he was caught out. All was forgiven though as she leaned upwards to give him a long, hard kiss which he gladly reciprocated and held her head in his hands for support.

"You caught me." He mumbled against her lips before silencing them once again in a kiss.

" He mumbled against her lips before silencing them once again in a kiss