Hey

Hey Midoriya Izuku here. I'm a pop star. I kinda just went through a breakup. It hurt a lot. What happened was, I was going to my boyfriends house. His name was Haru Sage.

He has purple hair with a shade of blue. He had a white streak in his hair and red eyes. He had freckles like me. He was really cute. I mean he still is though.

When I entered he was making out with Todoroki on the couch. Honestly I'm not mad at Sho, he didn't know about our relationship. I was the one who never told anyone about our relationship. I didn't want the word to go around and people to judge. But Sho is my friend I should've told him that part, was on me.

~Flashback~ 

I was walking to Sage's house and walked in. He gave me the key as a sign of permission to call his home my home to. I walk in and saw him making out with my best friend. Todoroki was on top of him both of them shirtless. I was angry, sad, and confused.

Cough cough.

They both dragged their attention to me and Sage was nervous. I mean duh, I just caught him cheating on me. Shoto was blushing. I guess he was embarrassed neither one of us came out to our friends as gay.

"Oh Midoriya what are you doing here?" Shoto asked obliviously.

"I live here." I replied coldly.

"As roommates?" 

"No."

He got off of Sage and put his shirt on and I looked at Sage with pure anger in my eyes.

"U-um Midoriya are you two..." Shoto asked catching on. I would understand why he wouldn't want to finish the sentence it was heartbreaking. We were both hurt.

"Yeah but not anymore." I spat out.

"Midoriya I'm so sorr-" He started.

"It's not your fault." My voice cracked a little.

"Izuku wait-" Haru started.

"You don't get to call me that" I said I was on the verge of tears.

I walked up to them and grabbed Todoroki's wrist. I throw the keys at Haru and walk out the door. Right after the door closed I started to sob Todoroki pulled me into a hug crying. Like I said in this situation we were both hurt by the one we loved deeply. We started walking to his car and he dropped me off at mothers house.

"What are we doing here I told you I wanted to go home?"

"You're gonna need comfort trust me."

"Thanks Sho"

"You are welcome."

~End of Flashback~

That is my story. 

. . . . . . . . . . . .