Not all surprises are good surprises

I drew this crap and I actually worked pretty fucking hard on this shit. Listen to the song too it's um....very important to the story.

Izuku~

"Uh....Kacchan it's for you..." I said softly.

"Kacchan? What are a first grader?" The girl asked tauntingly. She had caramel skin she was um...rather thick. And she had a blue shirt and red hair and eyes.

And well let's just say her personality was how do I put it nicely

And well let's just say her personality was how do I put it nicely...quite bitchy. Kacchan reluctantly came up to us slowly. How face was filled with dread and he looked rather....angry?

"So... Melissa....what brings you here?" Kacchan said with his voice coated with malice.

"Oh Katsuki I simply just can't live without you! I have been suffering since we ended things off!" She said as she threw herself onto my man.

He pushed her off and she huffed.

"Look I don't know how you found me but I'm in a much healthier happier relationship." He said grabbing my waist rather possessively and I smiled blushing.

"Oh so... he's your new bitch?" She said smirking.

"He's not my bitch he's my boyfriend get it right you shit faced two timing slut!" He said angrily letting me go.

"Kacchan..." I said.

"Again with the Kacchan! Look baby boy...you may be famous but as much as he's your man he will always choose me 'kay? I can take 'your' man if I want to and...I want him so oh no too bad for you!" She said kneeling down to my height which didn't really need it.

"Look Melissa-" I started.

"It's Reeds to you bitch boy." She said poking at my chest.

"Look this is-" I said but was again interrupted.

She put her hand in my face and shooed me away.

Katsuki~

Once Deku reluctantly left I glared at her.

"Now I'm gonna ask you again. How. Did. You. Find. Me." I growled out.

"A little birdie told me." She claimed.

"What the hell is wrong with you leave!" I said with venom laced in my voice.

She jumped on me and tried to make a move but I blocked her kiss.