Trust before love

Next day~

Katsuki~

I woke up to a delicious scent and threw the blanket off of me and went down the stairs. When I saw him in the kitchen cooking with a green apron on and pink polka dots. His back was turned to me as I wrapped my arms around his waist. He gasped and turned around blushing then immediately turned around continuing to cook.

"What's cookin good lookin?" I said rubbing his sides.

"I-um....Well-I...." He stuttered all flustered an' shit.

"No but seriously though whatchu makin?" I said hungrily.

"I-I'm making some cinnamon rolls in the oven, bacon and sunny side up." He said making my stomach growl and he giggled cutely.

"Okay, thanks love." I said pecking his cheek making him blush harder.

"Y-yeah no problem." He quietly mumbled.

After we ate I cleaned up the dishes and headed into the living room to see him playing on his phone so I went and sat down next to him and turned the tv on.

"I love you Izuku." I said gawking at his beauty before turning back to my show.

He put his phone down and stared at me making the vibe around the room more intense and serious.

"Do you really?" He questioned.

"Are you serious right now?" I asked.

I paused The Office.

"As serious as I can get." He said plainly.

"This is exactly why we have problems Deku." I grumbled.

"Why because you don't love me." He asked teary eyed but I was too frustrated to notice.

"Because you don't trust me!" I yelled.

"Of course I trust you Kacchan." He exclaimed

"Then why don't you believe me when I tell you I love you? Why don't you believe me when I tell you I care for you. Why don't you believe me when I say that I have good intentions. Midoriya that is not trust." I yelled angrily.

He started breaking down into tears.

"Why can't you see that I'm going through pain? You didn't even deny it. You didn't deny that you didn't love me you just bombarded me with questions. How can I tell you're not like Haru? How do I know you aren't just manipulating me? I- you're right I don't trust you and I don't know when I will. I-I'm sorry. I'm just insecure I mean I just I'm-" He said still in tears. His eyes by now were red and puffy against his tear stained cheeks.

I was crying by the time he said 'How can I tell you're not like Haru?' I wiped his tears and pulled him into a hug.

"Izuku I'm sorry and when I say I love you I mean it. I truly love you. You can't fuckin tell me otherwise." I said gaining self control.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"Don't be I need to control myself." I said as a matter factly.

"I need to stop questioning and contradicting everything you say." He argued softly.

"What needs to happen is that we need to stop fighting so much even if it's one sided this is the second fight this week." I said chuckling at the end with him giggling along.

"Yeah you're right." He said still giggling.

I'm glad he's happy now.

"I love you Izuku." I said trying again.

"I love you too Katsuki." He said hugging me tighter for dear life.

Damn it Deku you're making me soft you asshat soft fuck adorable vegetable green bitch.

...

Sorry

that was low key kinda rude...

but true...

still rude though.