A Talk With Todoroki

Warning:

It may be a little bit of angst.

Might be a long chapter.

Soft Bakugou

After the kiss you know what this jackass says.

"Payback for kissing me."

I blushed and looked down.

Our day goes by like normal as if to say 'forget what happened.'

~Next Day~

I was woken up by Kacchan and a breakfast in bed. I was kinda shocked to be honest. He's treating me like I'm his lover, I'm flattered really, but I don't know if he's doing it just to be nice or if he feels bad about what happened yesterday.

Does he love me back?

Probably not.

He probably just kissed me out of pity.

He pities me for my loneliness.

He's right I can't get a boyfriend.

Well at least not a good one.

I push away my dark thoughts and smile at him taking the plate. He made chocolate chip pancakes and omelets. The same thing I fed him when he first came over. The food was delicious. When I was done I went and took a shower.

Third P.O.V~

Midoriya hops in the shower and comes out with a pair of dark grey sweatpants and a white v-neck with long sleeves that said Are you good bro? After he had gotten out the bathroom and brushed his teeth with very normal toothbrush and toothpaste Bakugou walked into the bathroom and took his shower and walked out the bathroom with a black tank top and white sweatpants with big bold grey letters on his butt saying Ass Cheeks. He walked out the bathroom and as soon as he got ahead of Midoriya he cracked up laughing.

Bakugou~

When I passed Deku he busted out into laughter.

"What Deku" I said annoyed what the fuck is so damn funny.

"Y-your pants Kacchan do you even know what you're wearing?"

Oh he's looking at my ass now is he?

"Of course I know what I'm wearing but how long were you planning on staring at my ass before you realized what it said."

This made him blush uncontrollably and I chuckled at his reaction.

"K-Kacchan I wasn't trying to- I-I mean it's not like that-" He said panicking.

"I know nerd chill I'm just fuckin with ya."

I've grown fond of him and to be honest when his manager and I first talked I was unsure but needed a job to get out of my parents house. And lets just say living with the person who kinda, kinda didn't give  me a job was my getaway. When I first encountered him I thought he was gonna be like the thorn on my side. I helped him because I honestly felt bad for him, also it was gonna be my job so might as well have tried to get used to it.