A Surprise

Katsuki~

I love Izuku with all of my heart and soul. Right now we're in our room and Canada is coming over. He said he has some surprise news to share. While we're waiting we decided to have some fun. Deku crawled over to me and sat in my lap. He then decided his fun was gonna be a good nap my version of fun was a board game but whatever it can wait...or just never happen. But since he was asleep I plugged in my earbuds and listened to his latest album.

I was about to drift off to sleep but heard the doorbell ring and Deku jumped up slightly and realized what it was. He pecked my lips and got up to stretch his limps I swear his bones went ratatata like gunshots firing. We walked down the stairs and I opened the door to see Insomnia and Zuko. They greeted them and they came in.

"Hey guys!" 'Zuku said chirpy as usual. I just got him to stop cutting a week ago and check his arms daily. So I can tell when he fakes it and he seemed genuinely happy to see his friends.

"So what'd you wanna tell us?" I asked.

They held each other's hands and smiled brightly.

"We're dating!" Insomnia said holding up their linked hands.

"Holy shit congrats!" I exclaimed.

"I see you took up on my advice." 'Zuku said looking up at Todoroki.

"Yeah I did." He said blushing and scratching the back of his neck.

I got a text and reached out to fetch my phone from my pocket.

"Well my friends are coming over so you guys can meet up and we can all hang out or whatever." I said.

"Yeah that's fine." Todoroki said.

I smiled at him happy that he was happy. When we first met he was closed off and his eyes were always filled with pain and sadness. I was glad that he found someone who will take care of him.