Incident

Izuku~

I woke up to a peaceful blonde under me. Where are we? Oh I remember now...we fell asleep in the closet. I grabbed Kacchan's face and lightly pecked his face. His eyes fluttered open and he looked around in confusion. Once he came into a moment of realization he sat up and I got up off him. He stretched and got up we left the closet and looked around.

"Where did everybody go?" I said in a small voice.

Kacchan looked back at me and smirked. I looked up at him in confusion.

"Tch stupid Deku" Kacchan scoffed.

"Wha-" I asked.

He then ripped something off my forehead. It was a sticky note.

"What's it say?" I ask.

"Hey guys we left after we saw you all cuddled up asleep.
We can meet up tomorrow unless you have plans.

-Love Mina"

"Oh that makes sense!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah" Kacchan said still recovering from his tiredness.

"Kacchan what time is it?" I asked.

"Uhh 3:28 why?" He asked checking his watch.

"Oooo time for lunch!" I said excitedly clapping my hands.

"Oh so you're hungry?" He teased.

"Mhm!" I hummed obliviously.

"Alright I'll make us some grilled cheese sandwiches." He said.

"Yay! Two please!" I asked.

"Alright" He replied.

Kacchan and I headed towards the kitchen. I sat down on the island and Kacchan got out some butter, American cheese, shredded cheese, and bread. He took out a pan and spatula and scooped up some butter and put it into the pan he turned the heat on low and waited for it to melt he took out two plates and slapped on four slices of bread and neatly slapped four slices of cheese onto the bread and sprinkled on the shredded cheese and gently put them together he did the same for his sandwiches since he and I like them the same. Apearantly the butter was taking too long to melt so he turned it up to two and waited some more. Once it melted he placed two sandwiches on the pan and started cooking. When it was he handed me the plate with a glass of sweet tea and started on his food.

"Thank you Kacchan!" I said smiling brightly.

"No problem nerd." He said chuckling.

"Hey Kacchan?" I asked.

"Hm..." He hummed in acknowledgement.

"I'm gonna stop paying you to be my bodyguard I mean it's like I'm paying you to be my boyfriend." I said.

"Okay" He said calmly.

"So you understand?" I asked.

"Of course I understand in fact I'm on the same page as you!" He exclaimed as if I should know.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah really." He said looking back at me smiling.

"Great! By the way can we get dog?" I said completely fazing over the topic.

"Your house your rules." He said.

"Well, I just didn't want to get one just to find out that you're allergic. And even so you live here too so it's our house...our home!" I mumbled

"Well lucky for us I'm not allergic in fact I love them." He said implying that he wanted one as well.

"Great!" I said happily.

He finished cooking and joined me on the island with his own glass of sweet tea and ate. He left the pan on the stove to cool off.

"Hey... Kacchan?" I asked timidly looking down on my now empty plate.

"Yes?" He asked.

"What....what did Sero mean by the incident?" I asked quietly.

He sighed.

"I was hoping you wouldn't ask that...I had a girlfriend before you. She and her were tight. We dated for three years, we were happy until one day she started to become really snarky and degrading towards me. At first I thought it was me and I did something but then she started to get physical and was always threatening to break up with me. We were always arguing she even started coming home late from work and sometimes not even show up. One day I went to the bar since I was so stressed out and saw her she was making out with some guy completely wasted. She kept saying how good of a missed he was and how he was better than me. We never to the next level so when she started to go on about how he was good in bed I...I snapped. I loudly slammed the glass on the counter to get their attention and broke up with her on the spot. Turns out she'd been cheating even when we were happy. I was...broken...it was terrible...just knowing that I wasted three years on some whore pained me one and a half years of knowing pain and half a year of sneaking behind my back. God...I hate her. I hate her so much." He said as he started to cry.

I immediately started to feel terrible. Why'd she do that to someone so...so amazing?! Why'd I have to bring it up?

"It's okay Kacchan. I'm here now. She can't hurt you now you'll never have to feel that pain again." I said reassuringly.

"Promise?" He asked.

"Promise." I said.