Wanted dead

I woke up to see a peaceful Kacchan resting next to me. I stroke his cheek lovingly and kiss him softly. His eyes flutter open and I pull away. He smiles softly and sits up. " Hey nerd." He says tiredly. "Let's get ready!" I exclaim. He looks at me and at his phone then sighs. He gets up and walks to the bathroom and I wait for my turn. After a while he came out wearing a white shirt that said You stab me in the back I'll stab you in the throat and blue jeans. I giggle going to the bathroom to get ready.

Melissa~

Ugh that whore got in my way! I stormed over to Haru angrily and get a rolled up magazine hitting him over the head. "Hey what the fuck is your deal?!" He yelled. "You were supposed to kill that dumb slut!" I say annoyed. "And you were supposed to distract that bitchy blonde!" He says. "Don't call him that!" I huff. He lifts my chin and slaps me making me gasp. "Y-You hit me!" I say shocked. 'Aren't we on the same side?' I thought and he glares. "I want my money." He growls out and I narrow my eyes. "I want him dead." I say. "Ugh. Fine I'll track him down this time we'll do it my way got it?" He says and I nod. "Whatever." I say.

We get ready and he gets his gun. I watch him and he puts his safety on. "I'm upping the price for the trouble." He says. "How much?" I ask putting my jacket on. "600 dollars." He says and I sigh. "Only if you get the job done." I say. "Yeah yeah yeah put a cork in it." He says. " What is your deal today?" I bark. (Like the bitch she is)

"My deal is you had a fucking plan I had a fucking pay. Neither of those  worked out." He says angrily.

~Bakugou~

I was at the mall waiting outside Deku's stall and scrolling through the news while listening to lofi/shiloh mix on his phone. After he got out he washed his hands and we left. "So do we need anything besides a phone?" I ask and he thinks. "No." He says. "But we can pick something up to eat." He says smiling. I nod and kiss his cheek. "Love you." I say. "I love you too!" He says with a cheeky smile and I nuzzle noses with him making him blush giggling. "You're so cute." I say making him look away flustered.

We got me a new phone and went for breakfast I held his hand and set up my new phone. I look up to see a glowing red dot on Deku's chest. "What the-" I heard a gunshot along with Deku's bloodcurdling scream and panic around me. I felt my heart racing and everything went black.

~Sorry guys was on hiatus for a good while I know you guys have been waiting a while I've been real busy with a huge project so yeah that's it. Love you guys thanks for all of the support and I'll see you next time~