Movie Date

Izuku~

After a while of silence I decided to take our plates and glasses to wash them.

"Hey um...maybe we should take our minds off of things for the meantime." I said hoping to lighten up the room.

"Yeah what should we do?" He asked stiffly.

"Depends, you still tired?" I asked.

"Nah I'm good now." He replied.

"Then let's invite everyone over again!" I exclaimed hoping he'd be in the mood to still hang with our friends.

"Sounds like a plan!" He exclaimed smiling.

"Okay since you don't have Sho's and Shinso's number I'll call everyone." I said.

"Oh shit I forgot you had my friends number now." He said.

"They're my friends too!" I whined/mumbled.

"I know baby I know I just didn't remember that you've collected them already." He explained.

"Mkay well I'll call em." I mumbled.

"Okay." He said.

I called to them and we hung out for a few hours.

(Because ya girl is too damn lazy to write a goddamned PLANNED OUT CHAPTER)

Kacchan and I started cleaning up the mess and after that we had a little tv marathon I guess. There was popcorn, nachos and cheese, chips and guac.

We watched:

Hamilton

Danganronpa

The Office

Carmen Sandiego

Schitt's Creek

Of course we didn't the all of the seasons for each show we just watched a few episodes per show. The room was filled with laughter and yelling at the television. Soon we wanted to do more than just watch tv if you know what I mean. 😏 Kacchan took the bowl of popcorn and set it down on the table smirking. I smirked back and we leaned closer soon we smashed our lips together. He grabbed my waist and pulled me onto his lap. He licked my lips asking for entrance and I smiled challenging him. Since I had refused he moved my hips for me creating friction. I moaned into the kiss and he gained entrance. This went on for a while and we were about to escalate to more than just making out and grinding.

Bakugou~

Just as we were about to go in we were interrupted by the doorbell.

"Who could be here at this time of night?" Izu mumbled.

"A fucking cock blocker that's who..." I grumbled.

Deku went to the door and....

"Is Bakugou Katsuki here?"

.....I heard that voice. A voice I thought I'd never have to hear ever again. A voice I once found harmonic now brought dread upon my ears.

Sorry it was short I kinda just wanted to get a chapter out.