A Talk With Bakugou

Bakugou~

As I closed the door Deku pulled me into a hug crying into my shirt so, I rub circles on his back with my left hand playing with his hair with my right in attempt of comforting him. It was working for he was starting to calm down and his sobs turned into soft whimpers and sniffling.

"What happened?" I ask.

He looked away blinking back tears that were threatening to fall down. I guide him to the bed and sat down patting down next to me.

He sat down and rolled up his sleeves reluctantly.

"W-why why would you do this I-I I'm so sorry."

"What do you mean sorry? If anything I should be apologizing you didn't do anything."

"EXACTLY I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO PREVENT THIS AND NOW YOU'RE SUFFERING!" I said crying.

"Izuku l-let me help you...please."

I pulled him into a loving embrace.

"Izuku...y-you don't deserve this."

"I-I'm sorry Kacchan p-please don't hate me."

" Fucking idiot I don't hate you. Am I mad...yes. Do I feel like fucking shit...yes. But do I hate you...never. Izuku I could never hate you. I-I love you...with all of my heart ♡. You mean everything to me."

He pulled away from me looking down.

"K-Kacchan I don't think I'm ready for a relationship I mean don't get me wrong I feel the same way it's just that I am not ready to go through another relationship n-not yet at least I'm just not ready for another roller coaster of emotions."

I cup his face and get him to look up at me.

"I'll be waiting for when you're ready. I'll be by your side every step of the way. So don't worry about me still loving you."

"I'm sorry"

"Don't be. And don't you dare even think about hiding your damn feelings. Fucking nerd."

I kiss his forehead and get up.

"W-where are you going?"

"We need to fix the bandaging before it gets infected."

I clean his wounds and properly bandage up his cuts tightly.