Feelings

We went inside the car and it was an uncomfortable silence.

"Are you okay?" Kacchan asked.

"Y-yeah just a little shaken."

When we went inside the house he bandaged some of the scratches given to me. Just in time the doorbell rang and I got excited. Kacchan is finally going to meet my friends.

Katsuki~

I went to the door while Deku was putting all the gifts in the gift bags. I answered to see some square four eyed dude with a squared jawline and blue hair. This extra must be Iida considering he's the only one who has glasses.

I see some candy cane head ass Canadian flag looking ass Zuko from Avatar looking ass peppermint head ass.

Must be Todoroki and giving him candy sounds like a dumb pun. Giving the candy a bag of candy.

I saw some bubbly looking bitch who seems that she may have that 'You can do it' Nike personality. She seems like someone that will easily annoy the shit out of me. Seeing that this is the only girl must be Ochako or since we're doing last name basis Uraraka.

So the last guy has to be Shinso. I have nothing to say about him except he looks like he could be Aizawa's younger brother or son.

I let all the extras in and they all look at me in shock except for purple bitch and Canada.
Bitch I know I'm beautiful but no need to stare.
Full Name:
Katsuki Beautiful Bakugou
(KBB)

When Deku comes downstairs the floaty bitch says some stupid shit.

Floaty Bitch: Wow Midoriya I never knew you had a maid!

Me: Bitch I'm not a maid!

Squared Four eyes: He doesn't look like a maid to me?

Deku: Guys he's not a maid.

Purple Shit: He looks more like a guardian of some type.

Canada: Yeah like a bodyguard.

Deku: That's exactly what he is.

Me: You damn idiots.

They all sit down with gifts in their hands. Deku did a pretty good job with hiding his bandaging. I sit next to him on the couch and have a little chat with them all.

Okay so this is the information that I have gathered was that floaty bitch is annoying I'm gonna hate having her over.

Purple shit is tolerable but pretty sarcastic which can get annoying but I can deal.

Four eyes is just as annoying as floaty but more strict. Like it's my damn house I can put my feet on the table if I want.

And then there's Canada *sigh* he's Shinso but quieter and emotionless and I can sense the tension between him and Deku. Like there's something both of them want to say but can seem to say any thing. I've also gathered on why he got a bag of candy. Deku gave him candy because he never got to have any as a child so he's trying to give him the childhood he never had.