||Reintroduction||

"I believe we started off at the wrong foot. Let's restart." Kirishima says.

"Okay" I say as wipe my tears.

They all walk out the door and I close it sit down on the couch and Kacchan is laughing at the TV. I hear the doorbell and answer it. I see Kirishima, Mina, the blonde guy, and the guy with black hair. I let them all in and say hi.

"Hi my name is Izuku Midoriya you guys must be Kacchan's friends." I say giving my signature smile.

"Yep my name is-" Kirishima starts.

Mina interrupted Kirishima by hugging me again.

"Oh my gosh I love your music."Mina said squealing.

"Heh heh glad you enjoy it." I said still getting used to her enthusiasm.

"I'm Kirish-" He tried to say only to be interrupted by the pink haired girl again.

"Boy in the Bubble is sooo catchy."

"Thanks"

"Anyways I'm-"

"Do you write your own songs?"

"Y-yeah"

"OH MA GAWD MINA SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Kacchan said saving Kirishima from wasting his time. 

"Alright jeez." She said throwing her hands up in defeat as.

Kiri sighed in frustration of being interrupted so many countless times. She walks away pouting and I chuckle at their behavior and look over to see Kacchan looking at us rolling his eyes at us.

"I'm Kirishima I really liked your workout song wanna do it together some time? It would be suuuuuper manly. In fact you're a pretty manly yourself." He says playfully punching my arm. 

"Sure and uh thanks for the compliment." I say rubbing the back of my neck. The only compliments I get are on my looks and my talent. But he complimented my personality. That doesn't exactly happen to often.

The blonde guy comes up to me.

"Hi I'm Denki and if you wanna have any luck with girls I'm the guy."

"So I'll ask Kacchan got it."

We all started laughing as Denki started to feel dejected

"I'm Sero."

"Hey Sero." I said waving. He seemed to be a pretty chill guy kinda like a combination of Shinso and Mina though. You could tell he was part of the group even if he didn't show up with them you could tell he belonged in it and fitted perfectly in it like a suit and a businessman.

We all started to get to know eachother.

"Hey wanna play truth or dare."

"Sure" Sero says.

"Okay" I say happily.

"Hell yeah!" Kirishima says over enthusiastically.

"Whatever pink shit." Kacchan says. Being the buzzkill he is ruining the exited atmosphere with his rude demeanor like usual.

Denki nods and we all sit in a circle and start playing.

"I'll go first." Mina says.

"Midoriya tru-"

"Dare" I say cutting her off. That was for you Kirishima. Payback I mean to be honest her questions were starting to get annoying and it got more frustrating when I couldn't get a full sentence out without her bombarding me with more questions. I swear she's like a one woman paparazzi.

"I dare you to kiss the hottest person in this room."

My face flushes a deep shade of red and I kiss my hand and rub it on Kacchan's arm.

"It counts as an indirect kiss."

"The fuck Deku." He said with a mixture of anger and disappointment.

Why the disappointment?

"Ooo Izuku you just claimed Bakugou as the hottest guy."

My face flushes and I bury my face into my knees.

"Mina truth or dare" I mumble into my huddled position.

"Dare"

"I dare you to call your crush."

"I don't have one."

"Dammit."

They all start laughing and played the game. By the end of the game Sero had tape on his legs and a crop top on. Denki had a mini skirt on and had made me Katsudon. Kirishima's legs were waxed and he had a maid costume on. Mina had painted her skin pink and keyed Kacchan's car. She owes him now. Kacchan's hair was in a ponytail and he had eyeliner on. He also sung a song for us. And I also learned that they call themselves the Bakusquad. Well except for Kacchan of course.

This is the song he sang.

They left.