Help

~Next day~

Deku~

I went to sleep with Kacchan on the other side of the bed. Throughout the few weeks I've hung out with Kacchan I've created a full album. We were going to the mall today to get my friend a friendship anniversary gift.

I got ready and was wearing a black crop top with the words 'I'm a fuckin homosexual' Inspired by Tyler the Creator. I had rainbow sunglasses with a black rim. I was also wearing a brown leather jacket. I had blue ripped jeans and black vans. (Sorry red shoes).

I woke Kacchan and he looked at me like I somebody else which to him I probably was was since I didn't usually wear these type of clothes but um shocker this isn't the only outfit that looks like it shouldn't be on a cinnamon roll. At least that's what Uraraka said.

He got up and looked at me again and goes to the bathroom with an outfit. He came out after his shower and he was wearing his black beanie and matching  sunglasses as me an a black tank top showing off his toned muscles. He was wearing a black leather jacket and black jeans and red sneakers.

We went to the mall and I chose a bubble maker for Uraraka, a bag of candy for Todoroki, a glasses case with a painting of sonic on it for... you guessed it Iida, a purple ball of yarn for Shinso mostly his cat.

"Hey Kacchan I'm a go to the bathroom." I said handing him the shopping bags.

I go inside the bathroom and he waits for me outside the restrooms. I had asked him to get some gift bags while I take a piss. 

A boy walked in with purple hair shade of blue with a white stripe in his hair and freckles like me.

Haru...

He took one look at me and smirked. I looked at him as I'm washing my hands. (low-key not tryna get Corona.)

)

He walked over to me and put me in a choke hold (Goddamn that escalated quickly). I started to lose oxygen fast and he let me go shoving me to the ground. He locked the door. Guess he learned his lesson from the last time, and kicked me in the groins. I screamed in agony and he looked at me in disgust. He then grabs the collar of my jacket.

"Kirishima broke up with me because of you." Haru said angrily. 

I heard aggressive banging on the door while Haru was kicking the blood out of me. He didn't seem to care seemingly because he had locked the door so, in result he kept beating me. The door swung open with an angry bodyguard. I was crying with blood spilling from my mouth. I then sat up against the wall I watch the show as Kacchan beat the soul out of Haru. 

"Stay the fuck away from my friends and that includes Izuku. Ya got that dipshit. Stay the fuck away from Kirishima as well. If I see you within six feet distance your ass is dead got that!" Kacchan threatened. 

He dropped him to the floor all bloodied up and helped me clean up. He then carried me on his back and took the shopping bags and we drove home.