What exactly went down...

Short chapter!

Haru's POV:

"That bitch got away with my boyfriend." Melissa grumbled and I roll my eyes. "I told you Izuku's not a bitch don't call him that." I say. "Then why'd ya bitch him like he was one? Didn't you kick his ass in the bathroom then cute ol' Katsuki kicked yours?" She mocked and I snarled. "Jeez don't you ever shut up? I'm starting to wonder why you two ever dated. Definitely way out your league." I say. "Wasn't Izuku out of yours?" She asks.

"Yeah and I'm starting to wonder why I'm chasing after someone who doesn't want me." I say. "It's called an epiphany, realization. Get one." I grunt and begin walking off. "Where are you going?" Melissa says grabbing me by the shoulder. "To turn myself in. I physically assaulted Midoriya and attempted to kill Bakugou. Melissa I'm miserable. I'll be less miserable behind bars or in a ditch." I say grabbing her hand off of me. "Y-Y-You will not turn me in. I-I'm not going back in the cellar." She shook and grabbed a gun. She pointed it at me and took her shot. I dodged it and shot her in the gut. She gasped falling to the floor. "You're a horrible shot." I say and shot her five more times.

I check her pulse and kick her head before leaving to turn myself in...