||Bodyguard||

This is Deku's workout song. 

Credit to the YouTuber Reggie Couz.

 I woke up to my alarm on my phone. 

'Time to start your day Izuku'

I turn on the shower and hop in. I get out the shower and go downstairs to the kitchen. I make chocolate chip pancakes and omelets. I start eating and hear the doorbell. I answer the door and see Mr. Aizawa.

"Midoriya we need to talk." Mr. Aizawa said in a serious tone. 

"U-uhm okay..." I said nervously. That doesn't sound too good. I let him in and see Bakugou. 

He was wearing sunglasses and a black leather jacket with a black turtleneck sweater. He was also wearing his beanie and black ripped jeans. He looks pretty good. I shut the door behind him and went to the table I was eating at and started eating again. They were watching me eat so I looked up awkwardly.

"You guys want some." I had made too much pancakes this morning so I didn't mind sharing.

"Sure" Bakugou said sighing.

"I'm good I already ate some food this morning." Mr. Aizawa said.

"Okay" I said as I get up and make the blonde's plate.

I handed him a plate and sat back down and ate. 

"You're getting a bodyguard." Aizawa said taking me by surprise.

"O-oh who is it?" 

"Katsuki"

I turn to look at Bakugou and he nodded. Was he serious! I mean I know I'm not the strongest but I wasn't expecting this. "We have been talking about it for about a week." Aizawa says. Aizawa has been my manager for a month and I guess he's gotten tired of protecting me. Who am I kidding? He gets tired of everything. Literally and figuratively. "He starts today you guys can go further into detail or whatever I just came by to pass the message." Mr. Aizawa said. He left and Bakugou put his empty plate and mine in the sink and sat next to me. I can't believe what I'm hearing. They've talked about this for a week without me knowing? Did he think I'd reject the idea? I mean sure I don't exactly love the idea but I'm to shy to stand up for myself so, in conclusion I can see why I need one. I was never one to deny it. It was just that it made me feel weak. I knew I was weak. I know I am weak.

I take a look at Bakugou and he's finishing up on his food. I look closely at him trying to read a facial expression but...surprise it was blank. You know I realized something. Something important.

He actually looks really good and I mean really good.

"Well maybe you should stay with me since you're gonna be my bodyguard."

"Obviously"

"Um so how much do you want an hour?"

He looks at me in shock.

"W-what d-did I say something wrong."

"Usually the employee isn't the one who chooses their pay."

"Well I'm not really good at this so um....how about 100$?"