▫ 1 ▫

My name is Y/N. My life is pretty decent. I get up every morning except Saturday and go to school, go to work, come home, hang with friends, eat and sleep. Pretty simple and boring. Oh so now its getting interesting, how so? Funny you asked.

--->

I walked down the road, it was dark enough for me to see the streetlights 10 blocks away. I wrapped my arms around my body keeping myself warm to my own touch. I kept my phone in my pocket focusing on the road making sure I don't get lost or trip over something. The streetlights dimmed down and I hear something. I got scared for a second but I stop and look back. My heart starts to beat really fast, even if I try to prove myself not scared, I was still going to be scared. I turn back looking forward and continue to walk. There was this certain eerie feeling that sent shivers down my spine.

As I continued to look forward while walking, I felt a urge to check behind really quickly. I walked a little faster looking hoping to fight the urge to look behind me. As I sped up in every step while looking back what I expected happened, I fell on the floor. My phone fell out of my pocket and I look up and see 5 men. I wanted to scream but nothing came out of my mouth. The jumpscare had got me scared shitless.

"I am sorry. I wasn't watching where I was walking. Sorry." I apolgize still on the floor. The person standing in the middle slips his hand out of his pocket, offering me his hand. I take it and stand up wiping my knees.

"It's ok. Just be careful next time." The dude warns and I nod my head. I bend down on the floor to pick up my phone. He walks past me with these other 2 boys who also had a similar vibe to him. Although the others looked like guards of those three dudes.

Maybe he's just a kpop idol. I think in my head and I walk home.

-??? P.O.V-

"Who was she?" I ask the guards and they shrug their shoulders. 

"Of course they would fucking know," I get hit in my arm and I eye-roll. I glare at her walking way as if nothing had happened.

"Find out who she is," I order the guards and they nod their head as they open the car door for us. 

We drive back home and I can't get her out of my head. What was with her?

-Y/N P.O.V-

I arrive home safely and I was in pain in my knees and my elbows. I remove my clothes once I step into my bathroom and examine the dried blood on my knees and the blood that spread on the inside of my clothes. I step into the shower turning on hot water and I started to think about the dude.

Who the hell was he? Why did the eerie vibe stop when I saw him?

I exit the bathroom after aiding my wounds and in my warm pajamas during the winter time. The night was cold enough that I snuggled warmly into my blanket and fall alseep, sound asleep, as if nothing happened.

-Next Morning-

I wake up to my alarm blaring. It was a Friday, 6:00am and I washed up before choosing my outfit. I wore this,

 I wore this,