•chapter thrity one•

cuddle

He finally takes it off with a little more ripping and then he is shirtless.

Get a grip Violet! I rub my thighs together to relive whatever is happening. His presence and touch just gives me a weird feeling I'm not used to.

"Fuck." He sighs, looking at my legs.

"Are you hungry?" I ask trying to lessen this odd tension in the treehouse. "Grey?" I ask, he brings his eyes back up and shakes his head.

"If you want- I don't know you might not want to but." I struggle to say. "You- You can spend the night, but like you don't have to and-"

"I'll stay." He says firmly.

"ok!" I say, excitedly. "I'm just going to get in some pjs!" I excuse myself.

I go into a separate 'room' and slip on some PJ shorts. They are a little short but I hope Grey won't mind. Next I put on one my favorite big t-shirts that cover my pj pants coincidently.

I go back into the 'bedroom', that's what I call it. It contains a bed and is basically like a second room to me so- self explanatory.

Grey lays lazily on my bed shirtless with just the grey sweatpants he came in with, they hang a little low causing me to gasp and look away.

My gasp announces my presences and I see the faintest smile cross his lips for a split second.

"We could watch a movie!" I grab the remote hastily.

My tree house was updated when I was 14 and so it has a TV, mini fridge, connects to the wifi, and an extra room (a wall barrier) we added for guests. Grey could stay in there but I doubt he would want to. Atleast I don't really want him to.

"ok." He sighs deeply.

I slip in the bed a little far away from him. He wraps an arm around my waist and drags me closer to him.

"is this ok?" He asks snuggling into me.

I nod and I watch a smile curl on his lips. I haven't seen a full teeth smile which is my goal to get out of him. When he talks I see his pearly whites, but he never shows them off.

I scroll through the movies on netflix while he twirls my hair. For the "first day of dating" this feels oddly comfortable and not awkward at all.

"this?" I show Grey a movie I'm interested in.

He doesn't even look at the tv but instead at me and nods. "You didn't even look!" I point the screen .

"I don't have to. It's probably good." He shrugs.

"Good, because it's Sponge-Bob"

He groans quietly.

"You said it's probably good." I smile up at him.

I watch the movie as he just plays with my hair.
I decide to lay down after feeling sleepy. I let the TV run because what if Grey is still watching?

I close my eyes and feel a big body wrap around mine like the best blanket possible. Grey turns off the TV and we are left with the noise of outside. Closing my eyes I drift off into a heavenly sleep.

••••
yeah- yeah the treehouse isn't very realistic but HEY! it's wattpad so shhh 🙃🙃
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞