Sometimes, It's Hard To Forgive.

~Rose's POV~

I hated leaving Luisa. I hated not being in her presence. But some matter were more pressing than my separation anxiety with the puppy faced beauty.
I had to get things ready.
I was currently in the submarine by the docks. I was monitoring my agents as they packed the sub full of food and other necessities. I ensured the cook, captain and the four crew members were on board before I entered to make sure it was all in order before Luisa arrived.
I couldn't believe it when she said yes. She finally agreed to run away with me.

But that didn't change what my plans were.

I love Luisa. I love her more than my heart can take.
That's why she can take control, why she can tell me to jump and without hesitation I'd ask how high.
But she broke my heart.
Shattered it into a million pieces.

When she pushed me off the roof.

I know what I told her.
But I lied.
It was me.
I fell.
I was impaled.
The fire did get close, but not close enough to burn me.
What she didn't see after she pushed me was my agents cutting the power and taking me off.
What she didn't see was my best angel sacrificing and impaling herself to leave a body for them to find.
What she didn't see was my doctors and surgeons stitching me up and me slipping in and out of consciousness as I flatlined over and over again.
All because,
I trusted her.
With my life.
I still love her. That could never change. She killed me once, but she saved me a thousand times more.
But a small piece of me still refused to move on. And there was one person to blame.
Not Luisa.
Not Jane or Mateo.
Rafael.
I don't know why, I think it's because of her need, almost an obsession to be around him. She needs him like she needs air to breathe.
It's sickening.
I was the one who was always there for her. Me, not him.
I wasn't the drunkard fuckboy who never planned on changing his life till one day cancer decided to show up.
I was there for her, each time she picked up a glass to drink, each time she held a knife to her wrist, I was the one on the phone begging her to put it down, to live, for me.
Yet it was Rafael whom she needed to please. Rafael who must give his approval to every move she made.
If she took a shit I wouldn't be surprised if she asked his permission first.
I love her with all my heart, but sometimes, I do feel annoyed.
How could it be that I gave her everything but it wasn't enough? Why couldn't she see I've been there for her this whole time?
She must know that, otherwise she would've said no when I asked her to come with me.
But why, why does she need him so much?
I could never know.
All I know is, by the time my plans have been completed, she'll have to learn to live without him.
My things were in the submarine and after I made sure that everything was set up, I entered the limo and directed him to Luisa's house. Things are going to get messy. Very messy. But by then, Luisa and I will be far away.

Hey guyssss
I'm so sorry this chapter is short, I'll make sure the rest are longer. I myself hate short chapters but I really wanted to give Rose's POV, don't worry though we'll see the emotional side of her too;) more to come soon!

A Second Chance. जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें