"You kissed me." "And you kissed back."

~Peggy's POV~

Twenty minutes ago.

As Rose led me up the ladder, I felt my heartbeat quicken. I never got the answer I was looking for and I need it. I don't know why but it's like some...part of me is foggy, and whatever answer Rose gives me will somehow clear it up.
She led me to the top of the sub and my breath was immediately taken away. Behind us the dock was slowly leaving eyesight but before us was a never ending ocean. It seemed to stretch for miles on end.
While Rose was here with me it seemed as though time itself had slowed down. All I could hear was the soft crashing of waves as it hit the submarine and the steady breathing of the woman beside me as well as my own.
I looked to her, and noticed a haze over her eyes as she stared off into the distance. I wondered what she could be thinking about. 
"It's twelve in the night." Her voice was low, it drew my attention in and captivated me.
"...yes?"
"Look up."
When I shifted my gaze from her and looked above me, it was as though I was captured, paralysed and unable to move my eyes from the sight before me.
"It's beautiful." I mumbled.
Thousands and thousands of stars shone above us. Although the moon was nowhere to be seen, the stars illuminated the night. There were stars of all shapes and sizes, there were stars that were bright, stars that were dim, stars that seemed to draw you in.
The night seemed so serene, so peaceful. I hadn't experienced anything quite like it in ages. But I soon felt a pair of eyes watching me, and it pulled me out of my trance.
"Since you seem to be distracted from the stars," I lightly grinned and turned to Rose, "Can I ask you something?"
"Shoot." She responded in a gentle tone. It was as though the silence was listening in on us, and we only dared to disturb it if necessary, get to the point, don't draw it out.
"I don't think you'll like it much." I shifted myself closer to her, and lowered my voice, as I prepared to ask her my question. I allowed my thigh to press against her. I wonder if she felt what I did when we touched. When she held my hand to guide me, I felt like she was the missing piece of my puzzle and I needed to know why.
"Proceed, I'll stop you if I don't like it."
I inhaled, and finally let it out.
"We never finished our dialogue in the interrogation room."
She was silent for a few seconds and hesitated before she responded. I could tell there was an internal conflict which she was battling.
"Uh Peggy I-"
"Oh, Rose, don't get uncomfortable now, just answer honestly." I assumed my more dominant side as it usually worked well with Rose. I couldn't help but wonder why. She's a retired crime lord, you'd think she'd want to be in charge.
"Do you find me attractive?" I asked. Genuinely wondering if the goddess of a woman before me could ever look at me in a way that was....taboo, to say the least.
"What?" She asked me. I could tell she was uncomfortable, that she wanted to play dumb and get out of it. She avoided me once, she won't get to do it again.
"Would you have sex with me?" I asked, my facial expressions clearly displayed that I was done with her submissive, avoiding shit.
"Oh...that's a bit straight forward, don't you think?" She laughed as she squirmed in her seat.
"I can be more straight forward if you like."
I got up and placed myself in front of her. Then gently ran my finger up her neck before taking a delicate hold on her jawline. I always had to make the moves and honestly, I loved it. I love how Rose turned into the a little mess that she did at the touch of my fingertips. She was quiet for almost a minute, and I allowed her to take in what was occurring.
I know that Rose is with...Luisa. And it makes me jealous to think about it, to say the least. I've finally been able to accept that I like women. I love their bodies and their shapes, their minds and their actions. And I've come to terms with the fact that I loved Dottie. I loved her in a way I shouldn't have.
But I did.
And i didn't act then. But I can act now. Although I don't love Rose, she's so similar to Dottie that I can't help but be attracted to her. Not just her face and her features, but the way she thinks, and the way she acts are so similar to my old assassin.
I'm not trying to use Rose, to fulfil my Dottie fantasies, I could never do that. But I do want to explore this side of me with someone whom I feel I can trust. And on top of all of this, I feel a connection to Rose in a way I haven't felt with anyone in a long, long time. And I think she feels it as well, not to be corny.
So I don't care about Luisa. She was a bitch to me and it seems like they're not very happy in the relationship right now anyway. I need to see where this is going to take me.
"Do you like me Sin Rostro?" I whispered, my voice was heavy and it felt as though the night was watching us with anticipation. The still silence of the night made my voice the main centrepiece, it was the only sound other than Rose's faltering breathing.
I brought my face closer to her, her lips were so close to mine I could feel the breath she exhaled against my lips, it smelled like roses.
Ironic, no?
"N-no, I don't," It sounded like she fought herself to say it. "Please g-...." She stopped talking mid-sentence.
I don't want to force her to do this, but she wasn't pushing me away. Her eyes kept flicking to my lips and my desires were slowly getting the best of me.
I moved in closer.
"Please, what?" I asked, I knew the submissive side in her wouldn't allow her to reject me, it made her want me. I could feel her fighting against herself to close the space between us. I could feel her pulse in my grasp. It was faster than I could imagine.
Yet I felt calm. I know where this is going to go. I've never wanted anything more and I was growing tired of waiting.
"Please......" she started, and I faltered, if she told me to stop I wouldn't hesitate in doing so, but she didn't. That's all she said. "Please." Her voice was husky and low. I slowly closed the space between us, but I made sure to give her time to stop me at any point.