"My Name Is Peggy Carter."

~Unknown POV~

One year ago.

"I don't understand why you need her...she's from 71 years ago. You expect her to know anything?" My second hand asked me.
"I spent half a million dollars on the best female agent there ever was, she'll adapt, trust me."
"She worked for good, why would she ever work for you?"
My head snapped towards him.
"Just that, you're a crime boss, ma'am. I didn't mean anything by it." The man stuttered.
"I have my ways, now lead me to her." I huffed. I followed the incompetent prude down the hallway and took a sharp left turn followed by a right and two lefts. We stopped at a heavy metal door secured by a large wheel and at least six inches of pure metal.
"I suggest you wear this ma'am," the man handed me a thick jacket and a pair of goggles. "Just to be safe." He offered a sheepish grin. I know the effect I have on people but when men react to it i don't think I enjoy it as much. The man struggled greatly to wind the wheel all the way to the left and even more so to pull it open. When it was opened however, I was greeted by a cold blast of frosty air and the sound of several mumbling voice hush as a wave of silence passed over them.
"Where is she?" I asked the crowd. Someone stepped forward. A female, as always, the females are the ones to take the lead.
"This way ma'am," the woman's offered me a smile, and unlike my reaction to the man, I smirked back. I could see the redness creep up her neck. "We've finished working on getting her out, now it's just to wake her up, whenever you're ready ma'am."
"Let me see her first."
I continued following the woman until I was led to an even colder back room. There, lay a woman on a chair positioned horizontally, brunette, sharp jawline, rosy cheeks and red lips. She was beautiful.
"Now."
And electric pulse ran through the chair she was leaning on and her eyes shot open, bloodshot.
"Wh-where am I?" Her head whipped around in confusion.
"I'm so sorry, you must be terribly confused." I smiled at her making sure to squint my eyes and show my teeth. "You were recently found in an ice block, it's a miracle you're alive, but you are."
"Who are you?" Her british accent was prominent.
"We'll get to that soon, just know, I'm a friend." I smiled again but she eyed me with question in her eyes.
I personally helped her off the chair and led her out of the room, the doctors staring in disbelief. I took her through the hallways and to my room.
"How am I alive? What year is it?" She stared at the computers I had in awe.
"2018, you've been under the ice for 71 years, but it seems as though you've been frozen in time."
"Where are we?"
"A facility off the radar from your enemies. Don't worry."
"My enemies?"
"I'll explain it all very soon, no need to concern yourself. You'll have a briefing soon." I gently smiled. I need her to trust me.
"I'm sorry, you must already know who I am but," she extended her hand and offered a smile, "My name is Peggy Carter."
I took it and grinned at her.
"Piper, Piper Cordell."

Three days ago.

"You have her?" I asked, excitement dripping from my voice.
"Yes, I've secured the target." Peggy assured me. "You're sure this drug lord is necessary for the SSR to handle? I thought the police could take care of it."
"Carter...I know you're just doing your job but leave this to the authorities. Rose and I have....history. It's necessary that I keep her in containment until further instructions come from headquarters." I was beginning to grow weary of keeping up the façade with Peggy. But it was necessary. She would be very useful to me with her skills, eventually she must learn to love it. They all did eventually.
Then again, just like before, if she ever found out too much, a good electroshock therapy would set her mind straight. But her mind is too valuable. I couldn't shock her to remove everything so I just selected very few items which needed to go. I chuckled to myself.
"Okay, she's eaten her meal for the day. She's just laying now. I'll update you if any changes occur." Peggy returned to her order obeying state.
"Don't forget, one meal a day. The real interrogation will begin soon."
"Understood."
The line went dead.
I had to finish everything before I could go to my lover. She needed to be prepped before I began the games. Rose is going to be mine. I won't lose her again.
I remember how it was, before it all changed. Before she ran away from me. I remember how she twirled my hair between her fingers, how she whispered in my ears. How she'd sneak in through the window despite my father's warnings. Ours was true love. I know it. She may have forgotten, she may just not want to remember. But I do. I always will. And this time, there is no getting away. She'll either fall in love with me, or die.

Present day.

"She did...what?" I raged at the phone.
"She stopped eating and drinking, she passed out but it's okay we have her stable." Peggy's voice didn't cower like my usual agents, it pissed me off actually.
"I don't care....how did you let her do that?!" I yelled.
"Apologies Ms. Cordell. It won't happen again." She simply stated. I was ready to fry her skull. But I know I can't. I took a deep breath.
"Okay, Agent Carter. Please be more responsible with our very sensitive prisoners. The process I am trying to follow is extremely difficult. She can have no human contact whatsoever for the next month. I won't be coming until the second month, when phase two can begin. So please....please ensure she eats and drinks." I asked through gritted teeth.
"Yes Ms. Cordell."
"Okay, I'm going to take care of a few things. Check on her, make sure she's alive. I'll just start over the process tomorrow. But for now, ensure she stays healthy."
I ended the call. I was successfully pissed off, but I know, it'll all be worth it. By the end of this, Rose will be my bride, my queen. We'll be the Bonnie and Clyde of the century. And nothing anyone can do can stop me.

AHHH ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER but I haven't posted in a bit and I know I gotta and this was so fun bringing Piper's POV into view🤭 depending on the feedback I may or may not have more but if I do they might be shorter chapters because I wanna focus on our protagonists' views 🥴 I hope you enjoyed this one because I really had to put myself in some evil shoes. I'm trying to keep it PG for now...unless feedbacks asks otherwise. I hope y'all are staying safe💞💞💕 see you next chapter...which may come in the next 2/3 days🤭🥰