author's note

Hello all!

Thank you for taking the first step in supporting my writing by clicking to read!

This is the third book in the What a Lie Looks Like series. However, while this book can be read as a stand-alone, I would highly recommend starting with What A Lie Looks Like first because characters do overlap! 

This one focuses on Cassidy Jane Edison, also known as CJ, and Maddox Benson. 

Cassidy is not what she appears to be.

Bartender by day, con artist by night.

Stealing from the rich and passing the money to her boyfriend, Noah.

The only thing she's ever been taught is that you can trust no one.

But what happens when a certain man starts to break down her walls?

Maddox is exactly what he appears to be.

Kind and frustratingly handsome. 

Actively trying to see the good in people and ignores the flaws.

The only thing is that he can't move on from his past.

Will a certain woman be enough for him to forget?

I can promise you that if you loved What a Lie Looks Like and What a Secret Looks Like, then What Deceit Looks Like will be right up your alley! Beloved characters from those two will be featured in this one so if you thought their stories were over, guess again. Be sure to add the book to your library because there will be weekly updates every Wednesday! 

Love,

Laurea