7 | Italy

"That's my suitcase," I state when Damian showed me my room and there was already a suitcase on the bed. 

"It is," Damian answers, "the maids packed some clothes for you that should last for a few days."

I cock a brow at him, "Sorry? Few days?"

He just nods at me and I frown at him, placing my arms on my hips as I look up at him, "You said just for tonight."

"We are staying here for tonight and tomorrow, we are going to Italy," He informs me, making my jaw drop. He pinches my cheek, saying, "Get some rest. We have a flight to catch tomorrow." With that, he winks and closes the door behind me. 

*** 

The next morning, I took a shower and got dressed in a cute outfit. Man, the maids were really taking their time in choosing my outfits. I choose the less revealing, because I want to be comfortable during the flight. I brush through my hair and let it to air dry. I don't bother putting on make up. 

"You look so beautiful, angel," Damian smiles, having himself breakfast

"You look so beautiful, angel," Damian smiles, having himself breakfast. He was dressed in a white button up and black pants. 

 I sit down on the bar stool across him and start eating my breakfast that he prepared for me. I didn't know he could cook. He prepared me stir fry chicken with rice. I took my first bite and loved how delicious it is. 

I smile, looking at Damian only to see he was already looking at me, "This is delicious."

He just smiles at me and my heart pounds at the sight. Damian never really smiles. He was always so serious and in business mode, but seeing him like this makes me happy. Its a sight no one really sees. 

After we finished eating, we both grabbed our things and headed out the door. Damian drove us to the airport where a private jet was parked, waiting for our arrival. Fabio stood by the stairs and only moved to go grab our things when we got out.

"Hey Fabs," I smile in greeting to Fabio who looked serious as usual. He merely just nodded at me and brought my suitcase onto the jet. We all boarded the jet and I sit down, noticing a magazine on the front cover with my other colleagues. Wow, its me!

"So why are we going to Italy?" I asked curiously when the jet ascended. 

Damian who was staring out the window, looks at me, "I have to meet other mafia bosses." 

"Oh," I say, "Then me?"

He smirks, "You stay by my side."

I roll my eyes, "Whatever."

***

We finally arrived in Italy and there were cars waiting. We reached the end of the stairs and I watch as  a beautiful woman approach us with a smile. She was so gorgeous in her attire, looking very deadly too...compared to me. I look like a potato...but a comfortable potato.

"Damian, welcome," The girl welcomes Damian, then turns to me, "Hello, you must be the lovely Alyssa, Nico's sister."

Hmm, she seems like a nice person. I give her a smile while Damian and she shake hands. 

"Its been awhile, Malu," Damian told her. 

awhile? as in? 

"It has. We're glad your back. Reece is waiting for you. We'll meet him at the hotel," Malu says before we all head to our own cars. I stay quiet, wondering who Malu is to Damian. We get inside the car and the driver drops us off since Fabio didn't come with us. 

"Are you okay?" Damian asked me during the car ride. 

"Yea, why wouldn't I be?" I ask. 

"You're frowning," He said, making me realize that I was frowning the entire time after we met Malu at the airport. I quickly smile instead, "I'm not now." I did not know why I was acting that why so I plugged in my headset and tried to ignore Damian who looked confused with my behavior. He sits back and just faces out the window, a bit confused. 

Yea, I'm confused too... 

We finally arrived at the hotel and we both got out. I walk over to Damian who was waiting for me. When I reached him, he surprises me by placing his warm hand in mine. He holds my hand tight and I remind myself that we are just pretending. This is all fake. 

"Brooo!" 

We both look up to see a man and a woman standing in the lobby with smiles on their faces. They look like their married. 

"Hey man," Damian said as he and Reece do this bro hug thing while we ladies just stand aside. I saw Malu coming by and then just looked at the couple. 

"Hello, you must be Alyssa," The guy greets me. 

I smile politely, "Yes." 

Damian looks at me, saying, "This is Reece Stone and his wife Zbelle." 

I was right. "Nice to meet you both." 

"You look so beautiful, girl!" Zbelle smiled warmly at me. "Damian, you better treat her right."

"Yea bro, welcome to the club!" Reece claps Damian on the back and Zbelle looks at me, playfully rolling her eyes at the boys. 

Damian turns to me, "We will be having a meeting. Would you like to join me?" 

Before I could answer, Zbelle butts in, "No, trust me dear. Its boring stuff. Come with me and Malu." 

I just give Zbelle a smile and nod at her instead. Damian squeezes my hand and turns to Zbelle, "Take care of her." And then the guys walked off to another room and Malu finally came over with a glass of wine. At first she wasn't smiling, then she smiles slowly. 

"You like Damian," She states. 

I look at her in confusion. 

We're fake dating so yea. 

"We can see it in your eyes, girl. Don't worry.  We know ya'll are fake dating." Malu added while Zbelle just nodded with a grin. 

"I don't like Damian. Its all fake," I shrug. 

"Is it?" Malu asked, not really believing me.  "I know fake when I see one. The way he looks at you is so real. And you looked a bit jealous at the airport earlier."

My cheeks grow warm and I try to avoid looking at the girls who were smiling widely at my reaction.

"Was not." I answer. 

"Denial," Malu teased. 

"Come on, lets go to my babies," Zbelle tells us and I was thankful for that because I don't know what to say if we continue to stand there with Malu asking me things. 

REMEMBER TO COMMENT & VOTE ;)