25 | Walk In The Park

A WEEK HAS passed since the yacht party and Damian and I's confession on the deck. Since our little moment that night, I've gotten more happier than before. He makes me feels so special every single day, making me love him even more.

Here I sat by the pool at my Keller Mansion, just relaxing as always. I've been feeling a bit tired lately from working and managing the mall and then coming home to check on everything.

"There's a leaf in the pool," I told Bryce when he got back from cleaning the garden fountain. He sighs, wiping the sweat off his forehead, but goes to get rid of the leaf that was floating in the pool.

Standing up, I decided to go back inside to get something cold to drink since it's a very hot day today. As I make my way to the kitchen, I hear cryings of a baby coming from upstairs. Every time I come home, I'm always hearing baby Camila cry.

Something crashes upstairs, making me leave the kitchen to run upstairs. I run to the room Maria and Bryce stays in. The door was unlocked. I open the door to find Maria pulling at her hair frustratedly as baby Camila cries even harder on the bed.  There on the floor was a huge mess. Baby Camila's powdered formula was spread all over the carpet and there was spilled hot water from the broken glass jar. Maria looked so haggard and frustrated.

"Clean that up," I order her, picking up baby Camila, rocking her in my arms to make her stop crying.

Maria doesn't say anything as I carry her baby away from her. Bryce runs up the stairs and sees me holding Baby Camila but doesn't say anything, running past us to Maria's room. Charles sees me, asking, "What happened?"

"I'll tell you later. Please prepare her milk for me," I give him a small smile as baby Camila stops crying a little. While waiting for her milk, I sit down in the living room with her laying in my arms.

"Hush baby," I coo, gently patting her bum as she looks at me with her blue eyes. "You've been giving mommy a hard time, aren't you?"

"Here you go," Charles hands me a bottle.

"Thank you," I tell him, feeding her. "Look at you." She's the cutest thing ever. I couldn't stop smiling at her as she sucks on the bottle, no longer crying. I sat there for awhile, just making sure she doesn't cry.

It was now 12 lunch time. The front doors open while I feed Camila, her milk halfway done. I don't look up, continuing to make Baby Camila smile. My heart, what is she doing to me? So innocent, so cute.

"Hey, my pupfish," I look up to see Damian standing there, leaning against the wall as he watches me feed the baby.

I try not to roll my eyes at that nickname. It was all romantic on the deck then I literally searched what a devils hole pupfish looked like and well...its cute. Just not too cute as a goldfish. It was funny. I also found out that the ugliest fish is called a blobfish. Google is so mean. It's not the fishes fault for looking like that. I was upset over that silly thing for like an hour then got over it.

"Hey, " I smiled widely at him, happy that he's here. While I'm here most of the time, he goes to work, managing the mafia stuff and his own other companies. He comes over, kissing me on the forehead before sitting down beside me.

"Hey blue eyes," Damian greets Camila who smiles back at him.

"How was work?" I ask Damian while Charles comes to get the bag with food in it that Damian brought with him.

"Which work are you asking about?" He looks at me before kissing my shoulder, making me blush.

"Both," I say, then hummed a lil to make Camila sleep, "Sleep so we can go to the park later."

"Well, my own business is going well. As for the other work, everything is under control." Damian shrugged. I give him another smile, turning to the baby.

"I wonder where's Malu and Fabio?" I ask curiously. They were nowhere to be found since I went out to the pool. Suddenly, the bathroom near the living room opened and I watch with wide eyes when I see both of them coming out. Malu looked flushed and Fabio was buttoning up his black uniform.

"Oh..." was all I could say as they awkwardly come out of the bathroom, composing themselves. Damian, beside me, huffs like he couldn't believe what was happening right now.

Fabio comes up to Damian but before he could bow his head in respect, his boss turned the other cheek, "I don't want to know. Get out of my face."

I try not laugh, giving Malu a wink as she blushes. My stomach grumbles, making Damian look at me worriedly, "You're hungry, my beast. Get up, let's eat lunch."

I stood up, handing a passed out Camila over to Malu who looked nervous all of a sudden. She hold her like the baby is a time bomb or something that could explode any second. Damian puts his arm around my shoulder, smiling as he and I go to the dining room where Charles had just finished setting everything on the table.

"Mhmmm, I'm so hungry I could eat an elephant," Damian said casually, sitting down. 

"What? Why would you say that?!" I burst out suddenly, shocking myself. Charles looks as shocked as I am while Damian looks at me weirdly. I clear my throat, "Its an elephant. What did it ever do to you?" 

Damian slowly chews the sushi he brought, looking at me confused. "Are you okay? Eat, so you'll calm down." He pats the seat beside him. I calm myself, sitting down beside me all the while scolding myself for the sudden outburst. I don't know what's wrong with me lately. I start eating, trying not to look at Damian. I freaking hate myself for shouting at him. He's just a hungry guy. He shakes his head, rubbing my head with a smile. We ate our lunch and then we took a nap together in the bedroom upstairs. Then when it was time, I found Fabio holding baby Camila while Malu eats like a queen. "Come here you, we're going to the park," I take Camila from Fabio who sighs in relief. 

Carrying Camila with me, we go up to their room. I knock first before entering the room to find Maria looking fresh and more alive then she was earlier. Bryce was taking a nap. I cock a brow at the both of them, "Get up!" My shout made Bryce wake up, falling off the bed. Maria blows out a breath while Bryce gets up on his feet. 

"Get to work Bryce," I snap at him and he yawns, scratching his neck as he walks out. Camila was sucking her hand as I walk up to Maria, "Get her changed and prepare the stroller. We're going for a stroll in the park and you're coming." 

                     UNKNOWN POV

SITTING IN my car, I look through my binoculars at the 3 people walking around in the park with a stroller. My target, Alyssa Keller, was holding the baby while the guy stood beside her. They look like a couple and they're actually cute together. They all looked so happy and I sigh to myself, watching from afar.

"So what are you going to do, Ali?" My partner, Jeff, asked, sitting shotgun while eating a burito. 

"I don't know," I answered honestly. 

"You keep saying that, you dumbass. Our boss is waiting for you to bring her home," Jeff said, "If you keep being slow, they might just kill you and assign someone else to bring that bitch. Someone nearly ran over her a few days ago. And you can't bring over a dead body for Xander to torture." 

"Shut up! I GOT THIS!" I shout at him exasperatedly and he just shrugs, finishing off his burito. "I'll have her before those stupid messed up family in a few weeks. Then I'll finally be free." I whispered the last part. "It would have been easy had Daniel's assholes not cause trouble with that young leader." 

"You mean Nico?" Jeff said, smirking. "I want to kick his ass soon."

Hi guys! Remember to comment and vote;) I didn't update yesterday bc I had requirements to do. But lol you have 2 new chapters today. ;)