23 | Worried

yall remember to comment & vote ;)

       WINCING, I pull my leg away from Fabio who glared at me, pulling it back on his knee as he continues cleaning my wound. Earlier, I didn't notice that I had scraped my knee. Fabio carried me bridal style to the car because of it. I thought he was overreacting. I mean, it's just a scrape. It will go away, I won't die.

"Relax, Fabio," I laugh quietly, seeing how worried he is right now.

"All done," Fabio sighs in relief after putting a bandage over the scratch on my knee. Giving him a thankful smile, I pull my leg back to see. The bandage was cute.

"Olaf?" I say, smiling while Fabio shrugs.

"Its the only bandage they have here," Fabio mutters, standing up while crossing his arms across his chest.

We were back at my mansion, and currently in the living room. Charles comes to the room with 3 cups of water for the three of us. I take one, gulping down the liquid. Gotta stay hydrated, folks. Malu sits down beside me, hugging my arm, "I was so worried dude. I thought you were going to die."

I look at her, saying, "I'm sorry for worrying you."

"You better be. Damian will kill us now because you got hurt and we didn't fulfill our duty to protect you. " Malu said, looking down sadly. I reach for her hands, squeezing them, "Hey, it's okay. I'm okay, and that's all that matters."

"Damian's here," Charles informs us from the front door while I took a sip of my water.

We all look as Damian stormed inside the mansion with 5 of his men trailing behind him. Damian wore a black tuxedo, looking like he just came back from a very important event. He didn't look happy at all.

"Boss-" Fabio couldn't get his sentence out before Damian grabbed him by his collar and pushed him aside to get to me.

I gasp in shock as Fabio stumbles to the side. Standing up to face Damian for doing what he did to Fabio, I almost fall forward when my knees shake especially the one scratched. It was hurting a bit.

Damian catches me, and stares down at me, "Everyone, get out."

Everyone in the living room nods, walking out and leaving me alone with this Demon. He looks like he wants to strangle me to death, but then he suddenly pulls me closer in a hug. At first, I was frozen like robot but eventually relaxed and hugged him back.

He suddenly pulls back, and glares at me, making me look at him in confusion. "You really like making me worry?" He was mad.

"I-"

"You know how much I was worried about you? I literally left the meeting to come check up on you," He let's me go and I fall back on the couch as he walks around in front of me.

How did he know? I thought. Fabio and Malu didn't inform him yet.

"How did you-" I get cut off again.

"If you get killed, your brother will kill me, then I will kill Fabio for not doing his job. Then I'll kill you too," Damian was saying, pacing.

"How can you kill me if I'm-"

"You can't go anywhere without a guard," Damian interrupts me again so I just give up, and decide to wait till he's done talking. "I can't live if I lose you, Angel." He was now standing in front of me, looking very worried and pissed at the same time.

Leaning forward, I reach for his hand and he doesn't pull away. Pulling him closer, I smile up at him, "Okay, I'm sorry for worrying you. But don't be angry at Fabio. It was my fault for not waiting. "

Damian sighs deeply, still a little bit pissed as he pushes my hand away, "Whatever. "

"Oh come on," I said, trying not to laugh at how cute he is right now as I follow after him. I try to hold his arm, but he keeps pushing me away. It made me laugh quietly, "Where are you going?"

"To kill Fabio," He stated lowly, making my eyes go wide.

"Ouch," I pretend to wince in pain, stopping in my tracks and making Damian turn around worriedly. He comes over to my side, looking down at my leg.

"My leg hurts," I say, trying to get him to forget about going after Fabio.

He then focuses his eyes on me, "Exactly why I'm going to kill Fabio."

He was about to walk away when I quickly grab his sleeve, "Demon, please. It was not his fault. You should be going after that driver who wanted to run me over, not Fabz."

Damian takes a deep breath, turning around and then picking me up bridal style, making me blush. He shakes his head at me, taking me outside in front of the mansion where his car was parked. Bryce, who was currently planting flowers in the front yard, looks up at us while wiping his sweat from his forehead.

"Quit staring and do you work, Bryce." Charles hissed at him while Damian puts me in the front seat of his car. He shuts the door and gets in the driver's seat, not saying anything to the 5 guys who he came here with including Malu and Fabio. We drive off and I ask, "Where we going?"

Damian looks at me with a smirk, and I arch a brow, "Stop smirking, dumbass. Tell me where we going?"

"I let go of Fabio and that's what you call me," Damian said glancing.

I roll my eyes, "Where are we going, Demon?"

"Somewhere," He winks at me before focusing on the road.

                ***

"That's yours?" I ask Damian as we walk down the dock, looking at the beautiful black yacht in front of us.

Damian squeezes my hand as we walk together, correcting me, "Ours, my Angel."

I don't say anything and he leads me to it, and we got aboard. The yacht was beautiful and so huge. There was a slow song playing while we walk inside. There were some people inside already, making me look at Damian who smiled at me.

"Oh, Damian, you're here." A girl said happily when she see's Damian.

"And you," The girl turned to me with a smile, "must be the famous Alyssa Keller that Damian was talking about during the meeting

"And you," The girl turned to me with a smile, "must be the famous Alyssa Keller that Damian was talking about during the meeting. "

I look at Damian with a raised brow before giving the girl a polite smile, "Hi. And you are?"

The girl looks at Damian then to me with a smirk, taking a step forward towards me, "I'm Paris....Damian's girlfriend. "