44 | Cancelled

Nico's POV

Staring out the window of the plane, I can't help but think about my sister who is being held in Thailand. We finally got her location, thanks to Damian's brother Asher. She is located in a mansion far up the mountains. She is all alone over there with no one to trust. And she is carrying my nephew. I can only pray and hope they are both safe and healthy.

"Hey," Lora said, squeezing my hand softly, "Everything will be okay. We'll bring her back."

Giving her a small smile, I kiss the back of her hand, making her smile at me. She looked at me as if she wanted to say something, making me look at her in question.

"What is it?" I ask her softly.

"...Never mind. I'll tell you when all of this is over," She tells me before placing a soft kiss on my lips, snuggling closer to me.

Lora falls asleep, leaning on my shoulder as I look around in the plane. Sitting across me, Damian was examining a gun that he took from a black leather case. He has been quiet the entire ride, and we should be arriving there in a few minutes. He looked so ready to kill. Beside him, Alejandro was face-timing his wife- Hyacinth. She was left behind at home with our mothers. Damian didn't want him to go through what he is.

"Boss," We all look up when Fabio approaches us, looking at his boss. Damian stands up, putting his weapon down before taking the tablet from Fabio, looking at the screen. Damian smirks, looking at the screen before passing the iPad towards me. I reach for it, taking a look at the new information. On the screen, there's a picture of the mafia gang that had the audacity to take my sister from us.

"So what's the plan?" I ask Damian.

"We kill them all," Damian answered coldly, placing a small knife into his boot.

ALYSSA

Staring into the mirror, I smile while looking at the necklace around my neck. It is already the next day, and this evening, we will be going on a honeymoon. Emilia has been so persistent about it, wanting us to go on a honeymoon early. She wants to have grandkids already. Looking at the newly-weds, I don't think they'll be having a baby any time soon.

Jared enters my room, bowing a little as I turn around to face him. In his hand, there was a manila folder. He keeps carrying a manila folder every time I see him and is always talking with Xander whenever he's here. They talk a lot more with each other than with everyone else.

"You don't have to bow, you know?" I told him politely, walking over to him, "I'm just the second wife."

He gives me a small smile, "Yes, you are."

I don't say anything as he looks at my small suit case on the bed. It was small because I didn't own much. Just some casual clothes, nothing fancy like I have back at home.

"Let me take this down," Jared said, getting my suitcase.

I give him a grateful smile, "Thank you. Will you be coming with us?"

He chuckles, "Oh no. I'm leaving in a few minutes. Just came by to give Xander this folder."

"What is it?" I ask curiously.

"You'll find out soon, if needed," Jared said, walking out of my room with my suitcase with me following right after him.

We were on our way down when someone screamed so loudly, it echoed. It came from down the hall, where Tarrah's room was located. She's been very annoyed lately. Actually, since last night. I heard it was because of Xander. The guy is not giving her the attention she wants. While they were celebrating, I was forced to go back to my room so I don't attract attention. Something about how I was ugly and embarrassing to look at. It didn't matter. I didn't feel like staying out anyway and was very tired.