28 | Kill Joy

I woke up with a smile with Damian sleeping beside me. His hair was a mess, but it made him look hot still. He was sleeping so peacefully so instead of waking him up, I just admire how handsome he is. The past two nights, I've been waking up with him near me and I love it. Ever since he came up, we've been hanging out with each other and he never fails to make me smile. How did I get so lucky?

"Good morning," I whisper when his eyes flutter open, meeting mine. 

"It really is," He said, reaching for me. He pinches me cheek lightly, making me smile a little. "You're so beautiful." 

"How funny. My hair looks like a bird's nest," I mumble, sitting up. He chuckles, watching me get off the bed to go take a shower. "Want to join me?"

He smirks, getting off the bed and follows me into the bathroom. 

***

Blushing, I walk out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body while Damian continues to take a shower. We took a bath together but that jerk couldn't stop kissing me. I couldn't get enough of him as well, but if we keep doing that, it will lead to something more. 

I grab my clothes for today, putting on my bikini first while standing in front of the mirror.

After putting on my bikini, I reach for my shorts on the chair when I realized something

After putting on my bikini, I reach for my shorts on the chair when I realized something. Standing in front of the mirror, I turn to the side, eyes focused on my stomach. 

"Ew, I'm gaining weight," I mumble, looking at my stomach. 

Damian comes out of the shower, wrapping his arms around me and looks into the mirror as well. "What's wrong?" 

"I'm getting fat," I tell him, looking at him in the mirror. He chuckles, "No, you're  not. You look the same."

Rolling my eyes at him, I pull away and start putting on my shorts while he grabs his own clothes. After we both got dressed, we went out to go get breakfast with our friends.

***

"Why aren't you eating much? Do you not like it? If you want, you can order something else, pupfish," Damian tells me, concerned when I didn't eat as much as used to. 

Fabio and everyone else at the table look at me with curiosity in their eyes. I shake my head, giving them a small smile, "I'm on a diet." 

Damian chuckles, "Come on, eat. Let's get fat together. " He placed more dishes in front of me, sliding the lobster dish in front of me while Nico was trying to get some. I give him a smile, shaking my head. I pick up a peace of meat, turning to Damian with a grin. He opens his mouth thinking I was going to give it to him but then I quickly put it into my mouth, making him look at me betrayed as I giggle.

After breakfast, we all went around the island and just had fun since tomorrow we will be going back home away from this island paradise. Nico and Lora were having a romantic moment by the water while Fabio was walking alone. Malu was getting a tan.