40 | The Truth

Good day, my islaanders! How have you all been doing? I'm sorry for taking too long to update. Its just that I was very busy with my online class. I also had to rest for awhile because my eyes were hurting so bad from looking at my laptop a lot and I looked like a panda. But anyways, I'm back with a new chapter. 

REMEMBER TO COMMENT & VOTE ;)

    XANDER

                     STEPPING into the dining room, I stare down at the ugly man with a scar on his face. Every time I see him, I just want to kill him. I wanted to take his life just like how he did to the love of my life. Lea never deserved to die. She was a kind-hearted person. My Angel. And he took her away from me.

"I'm here for my daughter," He states, acting tough.

"Don't call her your daughter when you have done things a father would never do," I told him firmly and he just smirks.

"I can call her whatever I want," He tells me, turning to the two guys behind him: Fred and Lewis. They were standing there, trying to act tough as well. I just want to shoot them all dead right now. 

"Now, just give us what we came here for and we'll be on our way," Ali states. 

I sigh, heart shattering as I turn the other way.

Ali smirks and steps around me along with his baboons while I go and stand behind the wall, not wanting Alyssa to see me. I shut my eyes as I hear her screaming from the guest room, being dragged out the door. My heart hurts hearing her call for me, but I could only wait for them to leave. I didn't have the courage to tell her I was with the enemies. She saw me as Andy, the good guy who saved her from getting hit. From getting hit by my future wife. 

I didn't want her to be scared of me, but I know she'll hate me soon.

"Andy!!!!!!"

"Shut up, bitch!"

"We killed your... Andy,"

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM!?"

"Move it, slut!"

"Let me go!"

     When they take her outside to the car, I step out as Ali walks up to me with a smirk, "Really, Andy?"

"She's pregnant, " I inform him and he went silent for a moment, clearing his throat. I continue, "If I hear you hurt her, I'll kill you."

"Why yes," Ali said, "Of course, you are the one who gets to hurt her after all. You'll be having her as your second wife."

"The fact that you say that without care, really disgusts me," I sneer, glaring at him,"Get the fuck out of here or I'll slit your neck. "

"We'll see you in a few hours," Ali informs me before walking out of my house, leaving me all alone once again.

I promise I'll get you out I thought as I watch the car drive away with Alyssa in it.

ALYSSA

"Aren't you such a pretty little thing?"

I glare at the woman as she forces me to look at her face, her thumb holding on to my chin tightly as she stares into my eyes with a smug smile. She roughly lets go of me and stands straight, circling around me as I struggle to free myself. My legs and arms are tied to the chair so tight.

I was locked up in this room for 2 hours already. There was nothing in here except this chair and myself. There are two guys guarding the entrance of this room and there isn't any window, just plain white walls with a light bulb over me.