Chapter 6

Meanwhile, in an unknown part of japan. A meeting was waiting to take place. A young nervous man, who was constantly covering his face with his hair and scratching his neck in anxiety. He was waiting for his master, but he was impatient, repeatedly wanting to break a bottle in the empty bar opposite. His assistant, and man in a purple reaper coat, only revealing his glowing yellow eyes, stood behind him. They sat in front of a monitor, which was surprisingly not broken by now by the young boys temper. Suddenly, the monitor turned on, revealing a massive masked figure. Tapping on his desk. "sorry for being late, I had some business to attend to first." A deep voice bellowed from the monitor, sending any normal person to have a chill down their spine. "not to worry master but what is the meaning of this sudden call."  The hooded man asked before the grey-haired boy could respond, saying something regrettable. The man on the monitor flashed a wicked smile. "UA finally started their new semester, new student with new capabilities. I heard they get more talented every year. Isn't that delightful." He stated. The grey-haired boy had had enough and slammed his palm on the wooden surface. "with all do respect master, but what has that got to do with us. They aren't exactly powerful figures we can exploit." He angrily stated. The monitor man chuckled. "oh my dear tomura, you don't get it do you. If we break these children's, media will get sight of this and see how becoming famous is a danger to society. We can recruit new members, maybe they will be exploitable to work for us. And most importantly. I have heard that, someone very close to me has recently join this new semester. As a father. It is only right for me to say hi."

~*

Bakugo awoke at his normal time, his alarm clock ring next to his ear. When he fluttered his yes opened, he felt his hand, deeply incrusted in the soft green hair next to him. Did he really not move at all during the night? Bakugo smiled to himself, even though he believed it didn't mean anything. Bakugo watched deku for only a moment and could already tell he was still in a deep sleep. His eyebrow curled into a serious expression, and his mouth slightly opened. His cheeks were red and his breathe is slowed. Bakugo sat up and placed the back of his hand on the freckled boy's forehead. He was burning up; he had a fever. He probably was suffering through this all of yesterday without noticing. As stated before, deku has felt worse. Bakugo didn't want to wake Deku's well needed slumber. When bakugo is alone, he lets his emotion free, rather than keeping them in all day. He felt himself panic, what was going to do with the small boy. He couldn't exactly take him to his own bedroom, and he really didn't want to treat this seriously, he probably only needs to sleep. Bakugo reached for his phone, standing up whilst doing so. He knew if one person would be awake, or at least listen to bakugo's instructions is that four eyed nerd, iida. He unintentionally paced around his room as he was typing. He was lucky to get such a quick response.

--

Bakugo signed in relief. He hated feeling worried, but deku always ruined bakugo's suppression of emotions. He sat back down, checking to see any more problems. Other than the obvious emaciated figure, and slow breath, he seemed peaceful enough. Maybe bakugo was overreacting, but he still felt uneasy about Deku's condition. He hated the nerd, but if anything happened to him, he didn't know what he would do. Deku was his constant, if that changed, he didn't know what to do with himself. there was this hidden intention from his ruthlessness to become the most successful person in the world, but it was so deep rooted, he didn't realise that that was his driving force. Deku stirred in his sleep, finally a sign of life other that his faint breathing. He seemed to by so comfortable, not even realising he was ill. Bakugo seemed to always be on auto pilot when it comes to deku, he reached for his hand, gently lifting it up and placing it in his own. It was really hot, but relaxed. Bakugo could believe he was voluntarily holding Deku's hand, but he didn't care, maybe its time to put his petty feeling aside.

He heard a knock at the door, and he almost the Deku's hand away and stood up in shock. He took a breath and signalled that the door was unlocked. Iida and aizawa piled into the room, greeting bakugo and walking towards the bed. bakugo took a step back, letting his teacher inspect the small boy. Aizawa sighed. "yea he has a fever, but its not serious, just don't wake up him, we have to let him rest so he can heal." He said turning around. "you guys know about his, up bringing right." Both boy nodded and felt knots in their stomachs. "he's most likely malnourished, and his body is mostly stressed in this new environment. Due to this, his immune system is probably really weak." He bluntly stated. Iida felt like he should be there, but he couldn't help but want to be there for his friend. "is there anything we can do!" he questioned, a little me bit more concerned than usual. "not much right now, he won't be able to attend lessons today, we got to let him sleep. Once he wakes up, we need to make sure he doesn't push himself. he seems to be a bit stubborn so make sure that he eats regular meals and sleeps regularly. If he seems to be struggling with anything, don't pressure him. He is not use to regular life yet, its our mission to make sure he does. But don't treat him like a lost puppy, don't suffocate him." It sounds like he was reading of a manual, if only it was that easy. Aizawa never had to deal with someone like deku, proof that he was going to be a problem child. Btu it wasn't his fault though, he knew that. That why he didn't want to expel anyone on the talent show. To be honest, he was fully planning on committing to his plan, it wasn't a constructive ruse. But aizawa saw this brats and felt personal connected to each and every single one of them, which had never happened before, it was exhausting. But deku was different, after getting a heads up of his living conditions, he had the urge to protect right from the get-go, he seemed to have that effect on everyone.