Chapter 18

"I'm alive !!"

"AHHHHHH HE'S ALIVE!!"

The once lifeless body had suddenly sprung to life, a red blood-like substance covering the floor around him and his white suit shirt, which was now dyed red. The small figure had sunken-in eyes, almost the same as all might's, though his sclera was actually visible. He was a very small elderly man and his body ached and groaned as the figure tried to stand up, shaking as he struggled. There were sausage links around the floor, specifically and peculiarly imitating intestines.  No wonder the poor boy got confused, his body began to shake due to the previous stress of thinking he had found a crime scene.

"When I was carrying a string of sausages with ketchup poured over them, I fell!" The old man calmly explained, completely ignoring the over-stressed young boy as he tried to brush of the red paste that was ingrained onto his shirt. The freckled boy looked at him with disbelief, this moment was too easy to be misunderstood, and he brushed it off like it was nothing. "Who are you?" The old man shakily asked, his walking cane seemed to tremble vigorously as he put his body onto it. Now that he was fully standing up, Deku could get a better look at his clothes. He had old pensioner "grandpa" pants, his belt barely even attached to it. He had old worn out leather shoes, they almost looked like they were used for tap dancing. All of his hair was grey, but it didn't seemed to be rough and corse like the grey hair for old people, more like it was his natural colour to begin with.

"I'm I-Iz-Izuku M-midoriy-a from U-UA" the small boy said, his stutter returned for only a moment from the adrenaline of nearly finding a dead man. He rubbed the back of his neck as the awkward interaction made him feel incredibly uncomfortable. The older gentleman looked up at him, his eyes equally as wide as his aloof smile. "What?" He elongated his word, as if he was unable to hear the very clear words of the small boy. He really didn't want to get frustrated by this man, knowing that it probably isn't his fault. Furthermore, his stutter probably didn't help to understand, so he took a deep breathe for the nerves to go away. He nervously smiled and patiently emphasised his words, "Im. Izuku. midoriya." This was followed with an heart wrenching silence, the small boy worrying that his tone would come of as rude or unclear. "Who are you ?"The old man repeated. Deku sighed, his patience wearing thin. 'He's all might's high school teacher, So I knew he would be pretty old, but this is...'

"What's that on your face." A finger pushed against his cheek, directly on top of the upward facing scar left behind on his skin. "O-oh those are my scars-" he Stuttered, Deku was surprised to find how quickly the old man moved, but before he could question it, the figure returned back to the floor, plopping down like a child.

"I want to eat something."
"Eat?!"

"Toshinori?"
"That's not me !"

Deku sighed, this wasn't going anywhere. "Excuse me, im gonna make a phone call" he said nervously, making his way towards the front door as a means of escape. 'I should let all might know about the state this guy is in'. However, before he could reach his contacts, he heard the opening of a truck from behind him. Curious, the small boy turned around.

"What are you doing ?!" He shouted. The old man was hunched over his professional costume trunk, going through his costume that even Deku hadn't seen yet. Deku shaked his arms in anxiety, unable to move the old man away due to the fear of being disrespectful and hurt him. "You need to show me what all might taught you." The old man suddenly said, in a calm and collected manor. Deku stood in his place shocked, completely enamored by the sudden personality change. "I want to know if you are putting those techniques into good use." His voice was intimidating to say the least, though it was old and rough like any old man's would, it seemed more experienced and aware. 'What's with this guy suddenly?'