Chapter 10

"DEKU WE ARE GOING CLOTHES SHOPPING !!" bakugo burst through Deku's dorm room, making his fall off the bed in surprised. Just a few minutes ago he was peacefully thinking of lyrics for a new song, holding his low-quality ukulele, he had been writing more songs (some personal, some he was meaning to share eventually) as people had asked. And now, he was face planted on the hard wooden floor. Bakugo could help but chuckle inside, seeing the dork unstick his face from the ground, looking up at him with a 'this-better-be-good' expression.

"what ?" He whined, not actually hearing what kaachan shouted due to the sound of his heart exploding out of his chest. Bakugo for once in his life looked generally excited, slightly bouncing in his place with anticipation and anxiety and his face had a light dusting of pink around his cheeks. Deku didn't know bakugo could look.... cute.

" CLOTHES... SHOPPING... NOW." He said, getting a little bit frustrated within his mix in his adrenaline. Deku looked at him with squinted eyes. " I... AM... POOOOOOOR." Deku replied, express the obvious barrier with Bakugo's sudden plan. In fact, deku wasn't complete broke at the moment, his part-time job had just recently paid him his monthly debit, and after already visiting his mother to give her half, and putting some in the jar for momo, he had a little to spare. Not enough to go clothes shopping. Bakugo growled as a response, sounding like he was going to kick Deku's ass right their and then. Even though bakugo was sparring him regularly now and Deku was vastly improving, he would still whoop his ass in combat. Deku had grown, his newfound muscles are now coming though his shirt which was now a bit tight. He only had two shirts, and his wardrobe was completely empty. Bakugo could stand the fact that Deku still couldn't afford clothes, so coming from a wealthy family, bakugo managed to get extra money from is parents to pay.

" AND IM RICH SO IM PAYING. YOU NEED NEW CLOTHES, YOU CAN'T LIVE ON TWO OUTFITS !!! PLUS THERE ARE GONNA STINK SOON!" Bakugo shouted, he didn't know why this had turned into a shouting argument, but he will take it. Deku made a 'pfft' sound at the childish comment. " that's not how clothes work, ever heard of a washing machine." He said smirking, bakugo felt like his own smirk had rubbed off on the little nerd, seeing how he imitated it more and more, he was a fast learner after all.

" hey don't get sassy at me !! Get up and get ready. Be outside by 5 or I will gut you like a fish." He said, making his way back to the door he so eagerly slammed a moment prior, re-slamming it. Deku seemed puzzled. He wasn't against the idea, far from it actually, he was now excited. But why was it so sudden. It's a Sunday morning, Why wouldn't he be studying. If he wanted to spend time with him, they could have just sparred again.

Deku's mind automatically went to 'date'. It couldn't be a date !!! This is kaachan we are talking about. He had never shown any interest in dating at all !! Saying that he had never shown any interest in girls completely, deku his assumed he was focused on his ambitions rather than a relationship. Deku knew he liked guys for a while, not that he was against dating girls either. He seemed not to mind in the long run, as long as they made him happy, but Deku had never really thought about people romantically until kaachan came back to his life. After the culture festival, Deku finally acknowledged what he was feeling was a crush. Now every time they would hang out, or occasionally have sleepovers, he would automatically feel butterflies in his stomach.

He stood up from his fallen position, trying to hind his strawberry red face, even though no one was in the room. He picked his black shirt and his usual shorts. He went into the bathroom to check to see if he looked like a mess. His hair was now to the point of being a green mop, he didn't mind the fluffy ness of the hair, but his bangs were tickling the button in his nose. Whenever he was a looking down, he found he emojis subconsciously push them up. Mina has been allowing deku to borrow hair accessories to push back the hair, so deku grabbed the headband and pushed up his hair, revealing his forehead. If he wanted to see kaachan's face, he was going to see it without obstruction.