chapter 7

{Third person pov}

A week had pasted since the beginning of the new year at UA, and already it had been a clusterfuck. deku went back to school the next day, after fully recovering from his fever and life went back to normal. Well... as normal as you can get when you are going to a prodigious high school full of Japan's top talent students. Everyday, a new mishap would occur which was caused by Deku's lively friends. Another thing burning, another person choking, another emo trying to send Kaachan back to the demon realm. Not only did deku not mind this new excitement in his life, but he felt he needed the good kind of chaos from time to time. If the good kind of chaos resulted in scorched hair and tears as Uraraka wanted to see if she could practice her gymnastics whilst holding sero's lighter in dark, she had to get a haircut the next day. School was going great too, he hadn't had many acting classes this week, but the few he did have, made him learn a whole new aspect on body language and projection, all thanks to the guidance of mr. Aizawa.  Kaachan and deku were actually talking, of course Kaachan was still telling him to die and calling him a nerd, but now he had this playful attitude towards him, sharing sassy smirks at each other when they met. Deku was also putting on good amount of weight, he had almost hit a BMI of 18kg/m2, meaning he was almost at the ideal body weight for his size. His bags were decreasing around his eyes, he gained colour back in his skin, and those freckled were nicely highlighted by healthy glowing cheeks. This was the point of no return. Everything was peaceful.

"I AM HERE!" a deep bellowing voice had burst into their homeroom. Deku froze at the familiar voice, recognizing the sound of his mentor. All might, he had forgotten that he was becoming a teacher starting from this week. Deku had never been more excited, even though the sight of this man was a regular occurrence in his life now. Deku looked towards Kaachan, even Kaachan couldn't supress a smile. In fact, Kaachan even turned around to deku, giving him a smirk. However, bakugo was surprised that deku wasn't fainting in his seat right their and then, knowing that he is all might's biggest fan boy. The whole classroom was in awe, as the big muscly man walked into the room, flashing that expressive smile to each student. Mr aizawa signed, he found all might too loud, as to be expected.

"drama student, you will be taken care of my Mr. Smiley over here. He will take you lessons from now on," Mr aizawa sighed. Various of groans and surprised came from the classroom, many saying that they would have liked to have hand all might as a teacher. But as to be expected, he was an actor and nothing more. The four stood from they seats and followed the bright smiling man out of the classroom. Deku was more than excited, bouncing up and down as he walked. Bakugo smirked, "you really still a nerd for him huh? how did you even keep up with his movie if you couldn't afford a tv." Deku looked up and pouted, "I was poor Kaachan, I didn't live under a rock. Plus, If I wasn't in the music or drama department, I was watching all might clips in the school library. So shhhhhhhhhhh." Deku childishly started hitting the blond boys shoulder, resulting in an actual punch in the arm as a response. Deku whined in pain and bakugo laughed, making iida and Tokoyami feel uncomfortable because they have only seen the fuck-off-get-away-from-me-extra's attitude. All might also caught wind of this, young midoriya explained his weird relationship with the spiky haired blond, but this was different. All might smiled to himself, form the outside perspective he was already smiling to begin with, but this was different, his smile was genuine. He had only known the small boy for a small period of time, and yet he felt like he was the son he never had.

They arrived at the hall, it was empty, but the stage had a massive metal cube on it, which only sparked the boys' curiosity. Deku still felt excited going into this room, even though he goes here every time there is a drama class. But now his favour actor was here too !! deku felt so excited he could explode, which was usually kaachan's job, out of anger of course. Bakugo looked at the boy with a mixture of disgusted and joy, he was glad he was getting his energy back.