Chapter 26

A week had gone by without any trouble. Classes felt normal, dorm life was a paradise and they slept well without any issues. Actually, it had almost been a hot few minutes before they got any flashbacks to their previous terrible situations. Life had seemed to be pretty good. Eri officially lived at UA now, she was stationed in the teachers quarters, but she was practically tided to the 1-A dorm. Kota visited a lot to, he was meaning to visit before the whole kidnapping situation and now he will never not take the opportunity to give his saviour a hello. Though Katsuki found that he did not take a liking to Kota at first, due to both izuku's and Eri's keenness on the small boy, he had grown warmer to the child, seeing himself within him. The four of them became a close knit family if you will, often taking the opportunities to take the kids out on walks and parks when they had the time. The rest of the class couldn't help but relentlessly teese bakugo for his 'fatherly' protectiveness over the little ones, but he no longer seemed to mind. It's just a matter of time now until they will be able to start doing what they came to UA to do... to shine.

It was a Wednesday morning, the students began taking their seats and mr Aizawa practically slithered to his place in the podium, exhaustion written on his face. Ever since Eri had joined the 1-A family of lunatics, it had become abundantly clear that the teacher was the only level headed individual that could keep them in check. This involuntarily meant that Aizawa had joined their little class cult, being a part of their social circle, even though he was 20 years older than them. He wanted to convince himself that he hated it, and that these problem children (especially a certain pairing ) would be the death of him, but he was, for the most part, wrong. He stood in front of his good-for-nothing hooligans and breathed a content sigh, if he was stuck with them for 2 more years, he guessed it wouldn't be that bad. He began the lesson, and all seemed well. It was a boring subject, the financial side of being a freelance artist, even Mr Aizawa seemed to be nodding off to sleep with boredom, even though that was the norm with that sleepy teacher. The clock felt like it was moving in slow motion, and each chalk scrape that Aizawa painful dragged across the board felt like an eternity. A very boring class indeed. Aizawa wasn't use to the silence to the class whilst the class were waiting for something extravagant to happen, often glassing at the crippled couple as they usually attract some sort of chaos. It was nearing the end of the class when aizawa suddenly received an email, making him jump from the sudden notification in his pocket. The class perked up with curiosity, hoping that this was something to start some sort of conversation within the group. The only one who didn't perk up were midoriya and bakugo, as the green-haired boy was too envolved into his work and the blond haired bitch had his hearing aids turned off, unable to hear the pinging noise that set off everyone curiosity in the first place. Aizawa reaches for his phone, searching for the reason why is oh-so boring class was interrupted. The class watched impatiently as their teacher's eyes lit up, go back down again as he sighed a somewhat relieved breath. 

"The cast list for the school play is up." Aizawa said nonchalantly, rubbing the back of his neck until he was promptly interrupted by shouts of disbelief. "WHAAAA ? !!" The class yelled , catching Aizawa, midoriya and bakugo off guard, who could see the sudden surprised face that was plastered on his teachers face, warranting him to turn his aids back on just before the class' roar. Aizawa was shaken, but was somewhat glad that his class was as chaotic as usual. "They had a bit of trouble casting the leads, so I guess it took longer than expected. Furthermore, they turned it into a god forsaken musical in the last minute, so I'll have to warn you, we will be obligated to sing as an ensemble wether or not you got a main role. It's on the school website, go look on there if you want to see what you have been cast with. Obviously after clas-" the poor teacher's explanation was intervened by the entire class whipping out their phones simultaneously. They frantically tapped on their screens, heading straight to the school's website, only to be met with a surprising discove- "WHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!!!." the class erupted with astonishment, snapping their heads in one direction and one direction only.