shehnaaz film launch party

Guys I m not too good in writing so ignore my mistakes.. also this is first time i m trying to write something here.

IN morning everyone was doing preparation for the launch party..all people were busy in arrangement but their was one person who was continuously walking here and there and was scolding the workers on small small mistakes as he was very much tensed for someone...he was continuously looking to his watch time and again..and was starring to the main entry..that why didn't she came yet..he was wandering here and there in front of main door when she enters..and directly come to him and hugged him and hold her ears with her hands and said..sorry sorry for being late..she was in this attire...
(wearing yellow crop top and jeans..and she was looking beautiful and stunning)
the man hugged her and said shehnaaz tu tik hein na? why r you so late..i was being worried...u all wright na..shehnaaz : i m absolutely fine hero see..woh bahir traffic tora zyada tha na..that's why late hogaye.. hero: you r ok for the party na.. i mean sidharth is also invited for the party..but if u want i can cancelled his invitation.. cox i don't
want that panick attacks again on seeing him..sana : no i m fine..and it was 6 months earlier when i was get affected by him..now he means nothing to me.. i m not that old shehnaaz who doesn't think about her life without him..he is just one of the 7 billion people in this world who are living on this earth.. hero :
i know you r changed now..but the reason behind this is also him...  sana : yeah he is the one who affected me.. but what i am now is not because of him but i don't want to repeat the same mistake..and trust me i have move on.. i can take care of myself..hero: ok fine i believe u..but agar kuch b aisa vaisa howa na..tu tu mujhe bathaye ghe..and purey party mein tum merey ankho k samney rahon ghe.. deal sana:deal..but now let me go cox i have to go and get ready for the party..she hugged him and went from there... ok so hero of shehnaaz gill is SALMAN KHAN ..
in night party started..everyone is
coming... many big celebrities, producers and directors from bollywood industry attend the party... SIDHARTH SHUKLA also came in the party.. he was in this attire ( wearing black straight pants, white shirt and black shining coat. and was looking breath taking hot and handsome)
he didn't have any idea that today he will see the girl on whom once his whole life was dependent.. their was not only a single day passed where he didn't crave for her... he get himself too busy, worked day and night to not missed her...but he was miserably failed in his attempts...if a person could die from guilt..he must surely b the one.. but no he was living every day with this pain..for the world he was the same flirt and arrogant boy but only he and his mom knew that how much broken he was from inside.. every night he cried for his love.. but having a good poker face no one saw his pain... he met with some people from industry and than someone came on stage..who was no one else but one and only salman khan.. he get everyone attention.. and started speaking..  ASSALAM o alaikum everyone and good evening... today is the launch party of my new movie #DEWAANEY... everyone clapped..than salman thanked everyone for attending the party and also talk about his film..and than he said  now its the time to announce the cast of this movie.. so please welcome my favorite co- star  KATHRINA KAIF... everyone  clapped for her.. and she came on stage and hugged salman khan...and than salman khan said now welcome the other two lead role of this movie..the one who is the shining star of bollywood industry..very talented and handsome KARTHIK ARYAN and the other one who is new face to this industry but she is also very popular and hardworking girl..who is my personal favorite and once panjab k kathrina kaif but now whole's india SHEHNAAZ KAUR GILl..
sidharth who was standing there and hearing salman khan's word suddenly get shocked after hearing the name for which his ears was craving from one fucking year... after listening to panjab k kathrina kaif he didn't listened any other words..or people clapping when shehnaaz and karthik aryan came on stage holding hands... he was just lost in that moment..he was just looking at shehnaaz ... he was first shocked as she was no more his moti...she was now very slim and hot.. she was not laughing like kids but was walking in full attitude like lioness.. she was no more his gadhi..but a very passionate heroin.. he came to his senses when somebody asked shehnaaz that  why were you missing for one year from the industry and every social media platform?? sana knew that this type of questions must asked from her and she was fully prepared for it..she gave in full attitude the answer very confidently... i took one year break to groom myself and i was distanced from all the social activities so that i can give my fans a big surprise.. and yes now i m back...  their were a lot of questions asked from her by reporters and the way she was giving answers to them was truly  surpring for sidarth..as she was always afraid of facing media directly.. but she was not the same shehnaaz she was the different one...

OK SO GUESS THAT HOW WILL BE THEIR FIRST MEETING AFTER ONE YEAR...
AND ALSO THINK THAT WHY SHEHNAAZ IS SO MUCH CHANGED??
I WILL UPDATE THE NEXT PART AFTER GETTING VERY MUCH VOTES AND COMMENTS🙈😍
SO PLEASE VOTE AND LET ME KNOW HOW P WAS THE FIRST PART...