Separation past part 8

guys please make bhula dungha reach 100M soon.. jab qatra qatra ikata ho jatha hein tabhi toh samandar bantha hein na🥰

sid
when i reached goa.. I straight went to that hotel in which we stayed..i enquired there and the only answer i get was that she went there one day earlier..took her stuff and checked out from the hotel...but one thing else they told me that last time when she came there she was having a bandage around her head..and that made me very curious and restless..that what must have been happened with her.. i left the hotel immediately and searched all the near hospitals to get any clue about it...

and finally when i entered one hospital and when i was asking from the receptionist nurse came and as she saw me..she straight came to me and said

i m biggest fan of yours and shehnaaz fan..i mean i just love you guys...

i said thank you and than asked if shehnaaz came here?

and she told him everything that how she was unconscious for two days and how she regain her consciousness by listening his words and continuously blabbering that she only loves him..

sid after listening all this was emotional mess..he was on the verge of his breakdown...now he was considering himself for whatever happened to her..and was cursing himself that why he didn't let her speak...

he left the hospital and went to a nearby beach..the same beach where sana cried her heart out yesterday..
he also sit there on a lonely beach and was crying like a mad person..tears was just flooding from his eyes...
he was continuously cursing himself..he was saying continuously sorry sana..i m sorry.. and after spending a lot of time there alone..it was now evening..

he get up and promised to himself that he won't gave up..and he will find his moti..he will do whatever he have to do but he will not gave up on love of his life.

after that i spent the next day also there and search her there but invain..i asked everyone she was in contact but they don't have any clue about her..i searched her everywhere i could but all my efforts was useless..i also went to punjab and met shehbaaz but he also have no clue..the only info he has of her was that msg in which she said to him that she is leaving for canada..
but that was all a lie..cox she never board any flight...

i was searching her day and night..and one day i was so stressed and frustrated and i went to a pub just to relax myself and what i saw there was completely shocking for me..

i saw paras,mahira,himanshi,arti,bhau and ofcourse zariwala.. they were chatting there..i was going towards the counter when i heard their conversation...

arti; guys you noticed after that proposal wala night sana ek dum se ghayab hogaye...i think sid ne reject kar diya hogha..so chupa rahe hoghe apna chehra..

and all of them laughed..but paras having a smirk on his face..

himanshi: mujhe b aisey lag tha hein...barhe chipko the..sidharth g ko kithna irritate karthe the...

bhau; bharhi gamandi hogaye the na..acha howa shukla ne reject kia hogha thu..auqat yad agaye hoghe usey..
they all were talking and laughing..
and thank paras said..
guys u know sana ko us ke awqat toh zarura patha chaley the us din but sidharth ne nahi mene dikhaye the...
and he explained the whole scenario to them how he went to her and made her to propose him..and how his plane work and sid left her..
first everyone who listen to it shocked but than they all said..
wah paras kia plan banaya tha..sanf b mar gaya aur lati b nahi tote....

sid

after listening to all this..my blood just started boiling and i went to that group..they all shocked like hell..but i didn't spare a sight on any of them and went straight to paras..and let out my all frustration and anger on him...and beat him near his death..that how dare he played with our emotions..

i left the pub...but i was dying from guilt..that how can i thought for a moment that she liked that rascal...
why i didn't trust her? why i let my brain win over my heart? why i didn't say love for myself in those eyes where there was always volumes of love and trust for me..
i killed my happiness by myself..i couldn't imagine how she must be feeling? and most important where she must be?
but i was unable to do anything ...i just hoped and prayed for her safety and happiness.. and from that day to till now sir i hadn't slept a single night without crying for her..only i know how i spent the last one year without her...i hired many detectives to just know a single thing about her but i miserably failed..
they never found any clue about her..

and then suddenly i saw her in that premier party.. my emotions were mixture of everything ...i was shocked,happy,surprise,confused..i was in complete dilemma...and than i get to know that that was just a body of my shehnaaz..she isn't living anymore in that body...she wasn't the one i knew she was changed completely...
but i also knew that how can my shehnaaz live after what i did to her..i killed her soul by not trusting her..i killed her by leaving her..

but i promised to myself that night when she came to my home..she went out her all emotions on me..she slapped me but i deserve that..
and now i had promised myself that whatever i have to do i will..to get my shehnaaz back..
now i want leave her at any cost..i will mend everything which i shattered..i will put her soul again in her body... i will make her mine again.
and a tear dropped from his eyes but he cleared it..

Salman khan also patted his shoulders and said that i m with u..
and i will do whatever i can to bring you both together again..but it will need a lot of efforts cox u don't have any idea how she spent her last one year..how much she faced..how she cried for her death every time..
and i will tell u where she spent her last one year....

guys last update par still 100 votes nah howey hein but its ok..now i won't ask u for votes and will update whenever i want🤪