Emotional breakdown💔

sana rushed to her car..and she just drove the car to his apartment...she didn't know how she reached here...but as soon her maid opened the door for her she straight entered to her room and locked the door... the storm which she hold up to now...just blow out...and she started throwing everything coming in her way on the floor.. she was screaming like mad...she was continuously screaming...
why sidharth shukla you don't let me live my life? why you always broke me into pieces? why you like to play with my emotions? why you always sent me to the state where there is nothing but just darkness? why? why?

she was just crying her heart out..she was once again feeling helpless...he said to her that he was insecure..but didn't he saw that she surrender herself completely to him..he was saying sorry to her now after the one year she spent like living in hell..she was feeling like his heart is ripped once again...
she was in a state where you don't have reason to live but still u have to live..

she was feeling like this because her heart wanted to trust him once again while her brain wasn't allowing her at all.. he wouldn't trust her that night and just kicked her out of his life...and now all a sudden he wanted her again in his life...
Is she was just a mere toy for him ? this question was revolving in her head as she was still in the moment when he closed all doors on her of her coming in his life...

she was continuously crying like kids...her maid who was hearing all this noise of breaking things and her loud sobbings..couldn't understand what to do...and then she realized what S.K told her..
as this maid was appointed personally by S.K just to keep check on her..so he told her that if ever anything wrong happened she will call him at that moment and won't care about time or anything...
so she called him and tell him everything... S.K get worried and said to her you just make sure she doesn't harm herself and i m coming wright now..

on the other sid after shehnaaz blank expressions was sitting on floor in his room..and was thinking
why she left him like that?
isn't she loved him now? but then he answered himself that no this isn't possible that she doesn't love him..cox she said to him once that he is her soul and how can someone stopped loving her soul...but than she also said to him that how much angry she would b.. if he  comes to her she will forget everything and will hugged him...but today she just pushed him...
but his heart was saying to him that no she is just hurt and she need time to accept him..cox the hurt ,helplessness and shatterdness he saw in her eyes when he kissed her was telling him that she still love him but she lost that love inside her somewhere...
his brain was telling him that she has moved on and now he means just a bad memory in her life but his heart was saying that she still loved him but she is just hurt and  he have to pay for all her pains to get her back.

in this war of his mind and hear finally his heart won...and he decided that now he will do whatever it takes to get his moti back.. cox he believes  that
she was his, and is his and will be his forever..
so with this decision he laid on his bed to find the ways on which he will be manofying his moti..and he didn't realized when he slept thinking about her..

here in shehnaaz house S.K arrived and he straight went to sana room and knocked her door...she was still crying and sobbing like kid and wasn't ready to open the door...so S.K asked maid to bring extra key and he opened the door with the spare keys..and the sight in front of him was not less than any terrible storm who passed from that room... and in center of the room sana was sat on the floor and her had was hidden in her legs and she was crying and sobbing but when she felt presence of someone in the room she looked at him like this👇

 and in center of the room sana was sat on the floor and her had was hidden in her legs and she was crying and sobbing but when she felt presence of someone in the room she looked at him like this👇

and S.K came to her and sit with her carefully clearing the floor as their was a lot of broken glass pieces..and hugged her...he didn't uttered a single word ...as he knew very well that this time she just needed someone to be beside her..
after 20 minutes her sobbs stopped and she looked at him like kids..
he just carssed her face and said
its ok..everything is fine...
i m here with you..
as now she was a little bit relaxed and calmed so she said..
i m sorry hero.. mein ne phir se apko pareshan kia na...mein buht burey hu  hamesha sab ko tangh karyhe hu..
S.K never ... tum ne kabhi b kise ko pareshan nahi kia hein.. infact you r the reason of smiles of million of your fans and people who know you..

and listening to this like always our sana giggles a little...

and than S.K asked her that what happened in the party...is he again hurt you..
sana lost in her thoughts what to answer as today he didn't said anything wrong but the way she was feeling hurt and pain it was beyond her understanding level...that why she was reacting this way...she hate him ofcourse cox of that night and every time she cried for him...but why today her heart was again accepting that he wasn't wrong completely...
her chain of thought was broken when S.K said that its ok if she does want to tell her hero.. in a little dramatic way and she said..
apko nahi bathawonghe tu aur kisko batha wonghe and she told him everything sid told her except the kiss...cox if he asked why she allowed him..she would have no answer..cox she herself doesn't know  why she didn't stopped him...

salman consoled her as tears again started flowing from her eyes when she narrated him the whole story...
S.K said to her its ok we will talk about him later and now you sleep...after some time sana slept as she was hell tired...
but S.K didn't...whole night he was thinking about the sid's words which she told him.. as he witnessed sid's love and care inside bb..and he knew that he also truly loved her...but he didn't know what happened one year earlier that broke the strong bond of sidnaaz...which survived inside the house like bb where dynamics of relationships chang everyday.. but the relationship of sidnaaz face all the challenges and came out more stronger than ever..

so he decided that tomorrow he will meet sidharth and will play the role of cupid in their love life...

so that it for today guys..
i didn't double check the update so ignore the mistakes...

and till next update guess
that how s.k will play the role of cupid in their life?

and also in next chapter i m goona reveal the past?

so miss me very much😂

and do vote and comment..

cox mein ne roza rakney k bawajod ye ithna lamba update diya hein...so khub sara attention do mujhe🤪🤪