Shehnaaz rocked Sidharth shocked😍

guys first of all congratulations to all of you for doing 2M trend..🎉🎉
i was also busy in the trend  so sorry for late update..

everyone was enjoying the party...all were busy with each other..but there was only one person whoes eyes was just focused on one girl..sidharth shukla..from the time he saw shehnaaz his eyes doesn't move from her for a moment..he was just noticing her..and was admiring her ..that how much she is changed in this one year... he desperately wanted to hugged her kissed her...but how can he?? after what he did he wasn't able to just looked into her eyes, to just say hi to her.. this was not his shehnaaz..cox he killed his shehnaaz.. if someone could die from the pain of heart break she must b the one...  today she was laughing with people but only he could feel the pain behind her smile..this wasn't the smile which he loved the most..it was just an action to show other that i m happy...
he was just lost in his thoughts when he heard her talking with salman khan...
S.k :shehnaaz r you ok?did u see him?
did u talked to him? sana bolo na kuch. tum teek ho na...
sana: relaxed relaxed hero..  ithney sarey questions ek sath karonghe tu kaisey jawab donghe.. S.k take a deep breath and said ab bolo. sana smiled and said yeah i m fine..and i didn't see him yet..but u don't worry if i saw him it won't affect me..cox he is nothing to me... i don't give a damn about him now...SIDARTH SHUKLA doesn't exist in this world for me... if today i saw him..it would be like meeting any stranger present here..
and ap kasam kawo meri..ju me bolonghe ap mano ghe.. S.k gave her the look that don't ask anything stupid and said acha pehley tu bol pir me kawongha kasam..i don't trust u tum kuch b mng sak the hu.. and gave her a teasing laugh..she doesn't react on that and said.. ap kasam kawo merey k aj k bad ap uska name merey samney nahi longhe...cox i don't like to hear that name again nd again... S.k hugged her and said  ok i won't. but she said aisey nahi kasam kawo merey.. S.k just nodded and said  ok teri kasam nahi longha.. she gave him a big but fake fake smile and said.. now let me enjoy the party.. ek saal bad koi party attened kar rahi ho..ap b kuch fun karo and mujhe b karney do..and ha don't worry about me i can handle everything..and i promise i won't fight.. S.k just patted her and said  ok go and have some fun..and don't loose your temper..and if anything wrong happened just called me.. sana said ok and left from their toward the drink counter..sid who listened all this conversation get shocked.. he couldn't understand that why S.K was so concerned for her.. he knew he always cared for her but this was something different 😣...and why he was telling her to keep calm and don't fight.. as sana was the most patient person he knew..
but this was not all a drop of tear come out from his eye..when she gave him the kasam to not mention his name😥..he knew that she must hate him  but still it was giving him ache in his heart and it was much more than he thought... he shrugged all his thoughts and was going to leave the party as he was shattered from inside...but the music started and couple dance was announced..he was leaving when his co-actor from his upcoming movie held his hand and took him to the dance floor..he wanted to deny her but also he know that this is a promotion stunt and is important so he gave in...soon shehnaaz also came to the dance floor..she was in this attire

she also came to the dance floor with karthik aryan

she also came to the dance floor with karthik aryan...sid eyes who was focused on her..seeing them together he just couldn't control himself..he was burning from inside😠...he knew that he has no right over her but still he can't control himself...his blood was boiling..and then all the couple changed their partners as a dance step..and destiny played its game..sid and sana came infront of each other after one year...sid was holding her tight..his hands were on her waist and her on his shoulders..they were very closed but still very far from each other.. shehnaaz was just looking at him with blank expressions and he was just lost in her.. they without saying any word to each other just dance.. and when the music stopped shehnaaz without saying anything just left from their...she was going out from the party..when she collided with a waiter and a glass of drink fall on her clothes... sidharth who couldn't stop himself from coming after her and asking that how is she..came there..but what he saw was unbelievable for him..she without listening the apology of waiter just slapped him tightly..and said u disgusting..path a nahi kon tum logo ko job de detha hein..chalney k tamiz nahi hein.. idiot kahi k.. he was trying to say something thing but she just showed him her finger and gave him the look that don't dare to utter anything..and said just get lost from here now... she was going towards her car when sidharth hold her hand..she knew that this is him..and how can she forget his touch...but she without taking a second just jerked her hand from his grip and turned towards him and give him a tight slap... sid was shocked that WTF was that but what give him the realization of shock was her words.. how dare you..mera hath pakarney k himmat kaisey howey tumharey.. who the hell r you? and was giving him disgusting looks... sid just said sorry as he knew that he has no right to held her hand after what he did one year ago... and said i just wanted to say hello and how r you doing? in a very formal tone..but shehnaaz was in no mood and said no need of saying hello as i don't like talking to strangers and secondly u r no one to whom i will tell that how i m doing..so stay in ur limits and don't dare to come after me...cox u don't know who i am... so its better for u to live in your limits.. and without wasting any further second just went from their leaving shocked sid there..
Sid who was lost in the way she was talking to him came into his senses when he heard horn.. as he was standing in front of her car..he moved aside from their and her car disappeared from there.. he was standing still their like a statue thats when tear drop wet his cheek...he couldn't believe that this was his gadhii..who would wander whole day around him just for his few words when he would get angry from her...and now she couldn't gave him one sweet look.and she said to him that he doesn't know her...and than he realized that she is wright he doesn't know this shehnaaz..cox he himself killed his shehnaaz for him.. he stand there like statue for almost one hour when his manager came and took him from there..

Author note:
guys plzzz ignore mistakes..
show some many loved in form of votes and comment...
also gave me suggestions if u wanted me to add something in the story..
i m opened to anytype of suggestions..
and just vote and comment.. agar kuch acha na b laghe tu bhul dia karo..i would appreciate and won't mind...