Goa trip🏖🌈past part 3

Guys please watch bhula dunga as much as you can...cox we can't loose from kalla sohna hein and second we want our surprise on 100M wright...so watch it like a need..

now coming to our story

no proof reading..so forgive mistakes🤩

we went to goa ..everybody was their..shehnaaz happiness was beyond words..first she was visiting her dream destination..and her happiness was double cox i was beside her..

a beautiful resort was book for all of us on one of the beautiful beach of goa.. everyone reached their.. vikas was also included in the trip cox he was also one f the most important part of this year BB..all contestant of BB 13 was there except  bhau, sidharth dey, koina and
mahira..

( guys i didn't liked them so they r excluded🥴 also i don't like paras takla, zeharwala, potileena, listen dear bili bili and ofcourse abdulli independent Aarti but they all are gonna play their villain roles so they are included😉)

i and shehnaaz were going together to goa..we spent very beautiful time together on the way...she was very excited for the trip..on the whole way she was blabbering that how she wished to visit that place with someone special..and today i m with her and this is like a dream for her...the whole way our hands were entangled..and i was so much enjoying her every world.. her happiness means the world to me and  there she was more than happy..

we reached the hotel..everyone was already present their..everyone met us with a smiley face..but only some of them were genuinely happy seeing us together..
everyone meet us one by one.. aarti hugged me and said like always you r looking damn hot also zariwali met me and she kissed my cheek by saying your looking younger day by day..
that was it..all the happiness vanished from sana face as like always her over possessiveness started.. but like as always she tasted me my medicine by hugging tightly to asim vishal and paras.. they all compliments her that you r no more any moti and you r looking hot and glamering..and she like always get happy from their worlds..

this was less when visual kissed her cheek and that was it my blood boiled.. i didn't remember after that how i met the other contestants ..cox my all insecurities started again knocking on the door of my mind..i left from their to my room..

I was getting extra over possesive for her..
and i think

" there is nothing bad in getting over possessive for what is your possession"

my heart was continuously telling me that she is mine..she loves me more than anything..and there is nothing i have to worry about..my evil mind was still saying that you never confessed her anything..what if she find someone better than you and left u...
i knew it was wrong..but i have no control over me...

and then when after meeting everyone she straight came to my room and sit beside me on the bed and said..
kia howa sidharth tu aisey q agaya waha se? i without thinking much just said..
tu yaha kua kar rahe hein..ja apney sensible asim aur vushal k pass ya phir apney paras k pass..

and that was it..i reminded him of aarti and zariwala..and she bounced on me with a bang by saying..

mujhe nahi jana kisey aur k pass liken agar tujhe jana hein apney abdulli aur zeharwala k pass tu saf saf bol dey..mein chaley jawonghe tujhe chor ke..

i know she doesn't mean that..and it was just her insecurities which she spoke so it but i could bear even in joking that she would left me..so as she was about to move i held her hand and she straight fall on me.her head was on my chest and my hand around her waist..
after few minutes of our silence peace..i spoke to her..never ever said this again that you will left me..not even in joke.. you r mine and will always be mine..samjhe gadhi..
and that was it..we both forget that we were angry on each other...
she just hugged me more tightly and said never..and you r only mine now and forever...
we slept for sometime like that and  then  my phone rung after 2 hours.. it was vikas he told me about a bonfire party which was in night at 9:00 pm..

as it was already 7: 00pm so i get up..and also i wake up shehnaaz by kissing her forehead..that get up baby we have to go for a bonfire party..

she wake up and said ok get ready fast and don't dare to get clingy to any girl in the party

she wake up and said ok get ready fast and don't dare to get clingy to any girl in the party..verna mounh torh donghi tera.. she kissed my neck gently and  looked into my eyes and said nahi dek sak they mein tujhe kisey k jappi pappi karthey howey..woh srif mera haq hein..
ab jaldi tayar ho ja..aur blue kuch pehen lena q k mein blue pehney wali ho..

i also sat on the bed and kissed her forehead and said ok..but tuh b yad rakna..sabhi larko se dur rehna warna mein tera tu nahi par un sab ka moun zaror torh dungha..aur ha zyada chotey kaprey math pehen lena q k mein nahi chahtha merey baby ko koi aur tarhey...

she planted a lot of kisses on my face and said...ohyyy mera bebu..kithna cute lag tha hein jab aisey bathey kartha hein...i love you love u alot😘😘😘 and she went from their to her room to get ready for the party..

Guys i know chotta sa update hein..but i wanted to explain all the events in goa and separate update so that's why..
and IA  next update i will upload super fast..

but your comments and votes are my energy..so give me a lot of energy to write fast..😊