Pain and regrets

sana reached to her flat.. she doesn't want  S.K to worry about her..as he was the only one in past one year who stood by her like a shadow..and the reason why she was  still alive.. so she called him.. S.K received the call at once as like being waiting for it..

S.K : where the hell r you sana? mein purey party mein dond raha hu tujhe?
and was continuing to ask at least 100 more questions when she cut him and said..
mein ghar agaye hu and i m fine...plzz tension na lu..woh mein party mein bore hogaye so chale aye waha se..and sorry i didn't inform u..

S.K  sighs in relief and said

ok take care and sub ah phone kat dena jab ut jawo..good ni8..

sana ; goodnight and ummmmah.. bye.. and cut the call..

she went to her room and the tears which she controlled from morning  was starting flowing like a rain ..

she wanted to see him and when she saw him in the party starring at her and following her she was just remembering his each and every word which he said one year earlier...

she controlled all this in the whole party but now her patience go went gone..
she was shouting, screaming, yelling pulling her hairs.. it was her routine from last 6 months the whole day she would smile and in night crying like a shattered soul... but today the pain was different .. today she wanted to get on fire everything..her anger was on its peak..

we all know that when we endure pain beyond our capacity it changed its form and show in other form...sometimes in depression, sometimes in silence and sometimes in extreme anger...

and sana was fit in the last category..

she broke everything came in her way...
she wasn't crying...she was just screaming and tears were just flowing..
she was reminding everything which happened with her in the BB reunion party... everything was just flashing in front of her eyes... that night was still part of her..every time she tried to b normal she miserably failed..she could act in front of others of being happy but in loneliness she was just a living body with no soul .. cox it was taken by someone from her one year ago...

everytime she tried to move on.. she  just again fell in darkness.. she was remembering his each and every word and today he was asking her how she is doing??.like seriously..  How can she do without him..
she remembered that night..

one year earlier

she was begging sidharth to just listened her once..she was pleading him.. but he was just pushing her away...
sana : sidharth plzz merey bath suno... mein ne tujhe dukha nahi diya hein.. i loved u bebu... mein kabhi b tujhe hurt nahi kar sak the.. plzz trust me...

Sid: i can't believe sana... u still having guts to talk to me after what u did... i never confess u anything but i blindly trusted u...and what u did       just broke me and my trust in pieces... sana just fuck out of my life.. i don't want to see your face... ginn aarahe hein mujhe tujhe dek kar... sab sahe kehthey the terey barey mein..terey character k barey mein.. sab sahi they.. Srif mein he dumb tha jisney tujhe trust kia.. terey innocence ko trust kia... Sid who was fuming in anger... his eyes was bloody red... he was feeling like someone daggered his soul.. he couldn't believe that sana would do that to him...he knew she did a lot of mistakes but what she did today was not mistake it was sin.. she bloody killed his soul... he  was pushing her and she was holding his foot and was crying and resisting him...

sana : sidharth mein ne kuch ghalat nahi kia hein...mein ne tujhe dukha nahi diya hein..  ye sab kisi k sazish hein.. please baby don't do this... please bebu i love you please don't do this to me...mein nahi reh sak the terey bina... please mujhe khud se dur math karo.. me mar jawonghe terey bina..tujhe patha hein na jab tu bath nahi kartha tu merey waha dard shuru hu jatha hein..
sid who was not in a condition to use his logical brain...as his all logics failed when it comes to his gadhi... his mind was stuck just on her one sentence that mein ne kuch ghalat nahi kia...and this was making him out of control that she thinks that what she did was wright??  she is not even sorry on herself??.. Is this normal for her??. Is this her real nature?m and he just kicked her as she was holding his leg...and said

gand hein tu..tuj se milna merey zindagi k sab se bari ghalthe hein.. sab sahi kehthey they that u r characterless...
you r not worthy to be looked at.

tum jaisey larkia srif kisey k ek rath ka sahara tu ho sak the hu but kissy k khushi k wajah nahi..

tum jaisey larkia dil behlaney ka zaria tu ho sak the hu par muhabbat nahi..

tum jaisey larkia mardu ko apney isharo pe nacha tu sakthey hu but un k jeeney k wajah nahi...

i hate u shehnaaz kaur gill..

and he went from their without giving one glance to her..  he left her there without realizing that he took her soul with him.. she didn't remember that how she spent that whole night but she remembered his every word and it was like he was shooting daggers in her heart.. he was breaking her heart into tiny pieces that would never be able to mend in future.. and he killed her soul... the man she loved the most in her life gave her character certificate... and she accept it...cox she didn't care what the world considered her cox her world was that one person who today show her her value.... she cried every night from that night..

sana slept while crying..as it was her routine from that darkest night of her life... she might forgave him for not trusting her... but how can she forgive him after insulting her true love for him.. he disgust her love..which was the most precious thing of her life...

she wake up next morning...and like everyday today too her pillow was completely wet due to her tears... which was very valueless thing in her life...
she shrugged her thought and went to washroom to take bath and than she have to go to mall...

will sana ever b able to forgive him??

why sid treated her this badly?

what was happened that night which tore this soulmates ?

will destiny play its game to bring them  together again?

how Salman khan and sana bonded so well?

keep guessing answers to this questions .. and gave me a lot of feedback in comment...
and also if u can gave some good ideas...
like if u want some special scene.. u can openly share with me..

and ha vote karna matha bolna cox jithney zyada votes uthna fast update..

100 up vote kar dena plzzzz,😍😍