part 2

guys mein ne na jan boj k late update kia hein😏ap log merey ko attention he dethey ho.. Mein na ap sab se hurt ho🥺
please bathaya karo na comments mein k kia acha laga kia bura... takey mein zyada woh lik sako jo apko pasand ho🥰..

so now lets read the update..

as in previous update you all read that sana met sid mom coincidentally and sana said sorry to her for leaving her without informing as she considered her like her own mom...and she get ready to do whatever sid mom asked for her forgiveness...

Sid mom asked sana: tu teek hein...agar tu sach mein mujhe apni mom manthe ho..tu kal tum hamarey ghar party mein aye ghe...

sana think for a moment that how can she go to that house again where so many memories of her and sid's is present.. how would she control her emotions... as she removed everything related to sid from his life..  she is lost in her thoughts when sid mom shake her to come out from her thoughts ..

sid mom said : bachey mana math karna..prithi  US ja rahe hein..and mujhe merey dusrey beti k buht zarorat hein...aur prithi b tujhe buht miss karthey hein and nisha(guys considered nisha as sid's niece as i don't know her name so) b tujhe har waqt yad karthey rehthey hein...pleasa aja na..patha nahi phir kab woh log US se wapis aye... please beta merey liye aja na..mujhe buht acha lage gha..

sana didn't know how to react..her mind was continuously saying her to say NO but her heart wasn't allowing her to upset the woman who selflessly loved her and was still loving her..she didn't knew whether sid told her about her mistake..or the reason why did sid breaked up with her... but she was sure that if she would know she must hate her... but also she has mere hope that may b she trusted her that time...

but that doesn't matter to her now..as what happened in past...sid mom  has nothing to do with it... so she will not let her down..
finally her heart won the battle and she said : mom apna ye please na kahe..mujhe hurt hotha hein....and mein awonghe kal party mein...i will definitely come..she said the last line not to convince her but to herself..
but mom please ap na past mein ju  kuch b howa us se related koi bath nahi karey ghe...cox mujhe woh sab bathey buht hurt karthey hein...

sid mom hugged her and kissed her cheek and said jaisa mera bacha kahe gha..sab vesa he hogha...

sana smiled at that and kissed her forehead like she used to do... and said

ok maa ab mein chaltey hu... buht der ho gaye hein na...kal party mein milenghe...

sana and sid mom hugged for one last time and then sana went from there...

sid who was watching all this from distance silently come to his mom and said..

mom lets go home..

and they went to their home without exchanging a word with each other..
but as they entered their home..  sid without wasting any time further asked...

mom sana kaisey miley apko?? aur woh waha kia kar rahe the? aur ap dono ne kia bath k?? woh buht hurt hein na mujh se? and ...

he was asking non stop..so sid' mom said
shant ho ja bachey..sab batha the ho pehley sans tu leley..

Sid took a long breath and tried to relaxed himself..

(he was so desperately wanted to meet her but than he remembered their yesterday meeting and he stopped himself... cox he doesn't wanted to again spoil her mood by his presence...
and as she left sid without wasting a second walked to her mom to go home..cox he wanted to know what they were talking)

sid mom;  woh bas yaha shopping kar ne aye the aur hm ithipaq se mil gaye...

aur jab  tu ne dekh liya tha..tu milney q nahi aya.?
sid gave her a sad looked and said