breakdown😭😢 past part 7

before reading the update watch bhula dunga once...please its a request...

guys i didn't double check so forget mistakes..and if there is anything confusing you directly told me in comment..and i m always here to talk to u guys🤩

sid left for mumbai..and someone took sana to a near by hospital...

they tried find any id or phone of sana to contact her known ones but there was nothing like that...

all the bb contestants tried to contact sid and sana but invain.. sid has switched off his phone...while sana was unconscious in hospital for 2 days...

sana was completely fine now physically but she was not gaining her consciousness..it was seem like she has no reason to come back to life.. her well power was no more..

so they thought maybe they both left for mumbai..as everyone now that they had proposed each other that night..and maybe they need some privacy that's why they left... as no one except paras has any idea that how there proposal has gone..

sana who was unconscious in hospital sometimes without opening her eyes cried..and was continuously blabbering that i only love u bebu...please ek bare meri bath sun ley..tu ghalat samaj raha hein...

sid who reached mumbai straight went to his room..and was throwing everything on the floor which was coming in his way...there was one photo frame of his and sana 👇

he saw it and everything she said to paras started coming to his mind

he saw it and everything she said to paras started coming to his mind...he broke the frame with such a trash that it broke into pieces...

he was continuously throwing and breaking things... his hands got injured in all this...and he was continuously blabbering one thing... q shehnaaz q?
agar pyar paras tha toh phir mein kia tha? why you did this to me? you broke me shehnaaz..today you took away my soul...and he was crying like mad...tears were flowing from his eyes...when his mom entered into his room..

she get so scared by seeing her beloved son in this condition... but she came to him and consoled him...

he was just hugging her like 5 years old and was weeping... she didn't said anything to him or either ask anything... she was just silently listening to his words..in which he was continuously saying...mom shehnaaz ne mujhe dukha de deya...she broke me maa...us ne aisa q kia mom..

for 1 and half hour he was just crying hugging her...after he get a little calm..she went and took a first aid box..and did bandage of his hands..

his head was laying in her lap and he was continuously sobbing..she was just moving her fingers and his hairs and was relaxing him..

she didn't asked anything from him..that what happened..cox he wasn't in a state to answer her questions... she was also silently shedding tears with him..

but deep inside her heart she knew that there must some misunderstanding..cox she saw true and pure love in sana eyes for his son many times..

after a long tired day he just slept in the morning...his mom laid him properly in the bed and went outside...