misunderstanding💔 part 6

guys before reading the update first watch bhula dunga once...
we have to complete 100M..
by hook or by crook🌈

next morning sid and sana both wake up in this condition.. as last night sana was not in a condition to change her clothes so they slept in their party dress..

 as last night sana was not in a condition to change her clothes so they slept in their party dress

they both hugged each other and wish good morning to each other...
they both forget about the last night... cox both were busy in planning how to make the other one feel special...
as sid hasn't believe paras for a moment cox he knew his moti..that she will never like paras after whatever he did with her in the bb house...
and sana was also very happy after knowing from asim and vishal that they also feel that sid love her..

as sid ordered lemon water last night before sleeping that they will send it in morning..so when sana get up..someone knocked on the door..she saw waiter with lemonade ..she drunk it in one flow as she had a hangover headache..
she knew sid mush have ordered it for her..and she loved him more.. so she went towards him..

sana kissed all over sid face like this..

sid also enjoyed it a lot..and when sana was getting up he pulled her to himself and kissed on her forehead and also on both cheeks...
this was a little weird for her as sid always gave her forehead kiss in the morning but on cheeks it was first time.. and when he kissed her cheeks she felt like something different..cox there was so much intensity in the kiss and also a very different type of emotions...and she for the first time blushed very hard.. sid was also looking at her and was mesmerised by his affect on her..as she shy very rarely from him..

after staring each other for some time they both get up from the bed and sana went to her room and get ready in her casual ..sid also get ready and come to her room...they both did their breakfast together..

Sid was thinking about an excuse that he will told her to left the hotel and did preparation for her...as he wanted his proposal for her a romantic one...
he was lost in his thought when sana snapped her fingers in front of him..
he came to his senses..

sana bebu kia howa? kia soch raha hein..

suddenly sid get an idea and told her..
baby i have a friend..who live here in goa... and mein pechle 5 sal se us se mila nahi ho..to soch raha tha q na us se milney chala jawo aj..
but baby if you don't want i won't leave you here alone..