club party🥳 past part 5

i m so sorry guys for giving u so late update.. but my grandmother passed away in this holy month of ramadan..we are surrounded by grief and sorrows from front and back😭😭...she was not only my grandmother she was my best friend...so please everyone pray for her..

and i know i m updating very late..but i was definitely not in a state to write anything..

now read the update

As i couldn't sleep whole night thinking about that who might be here boyfriend..
and also i was so much jealous of that person that almost in my thoughts i had murdered her bf so many times..

the whole night i was restless..i know i never confessed her

but kia merey actions wasn't enough.. can't she understand that she is my everything..

no no maybe  i m over thinking..she always told me that she only loves me.. she is mine..i m her family, friend ,love everything..so maybe i m just exaggerating things..

but for how long she can love me without my any assurance.its high time i have to confess her my feelings.. otherwise i will loss her for forever.. i m sure she won't reject me but if she did..... i don't know what can i do.. and after a long debate with myself i came to the conclusion that whatever her answer would be..i will propose her if she say yes i will consider myself the luckiest guy on this planet and if she says no....i will never force her and that no will never affect our friendship..

with that decision i woke up and get ready for breakfast..

when i get ready and was just leaving for breakfast she came to my room..as it was her regular task to wake me up in the morning...but she get a big surprise by seeing me all ready...

she runs towards me and hugged me tightly..
and then suddenly she touches my forehead..and said..are you ok bebu..in a very concerned voice...and i directly said. yeah i m absolutely fine.. why r you asking? and she said nahi bebu woh tu ithney jaldi kabhi nahi ut tha na..aur ithna subah subha tu kabhi nahi nihatha nahi na..is liye mujhe tension laghi.. i just laughed on her words and said chal bey pakka math..(finally the most awaited dialogue🤪)

she stand on her toe and kissed my both cheeks and wished me good morning..and like routine i also kissed her forehead and said morning sweetheart...

i forget all the anger in which i was last night...cox now my mind was occupied with something else that how i will proposed her...and it was a very big task for me...it doesn't mean that i am unromantic..but this is the truth i proposed a lot of girls in my past but that was only for bf gf relationship.. i never get committed to any other in my whole life.. and also it was the first time i fall in love with someone which was very different from my all previous relationships... cox i always thought that what is between me and sana is beyond words...the feelings i have for her was something which can't be explained in worlds..we know each other more than we know ourselves..and i always thought there are still not those words presents in this world which could explain my love for her..

so it was very much difficult for me to find those words in which i could share my feelings with her..
i was lost in my thoughts when she said in loud voice...sidharth...
kaha ko gaye... chal na breakfast k liye chalthey hein...
i shrugged my all thoughts and said chalo moti..chal the hein..and we went for breakfast together..

all other people were already present over there..

they all did their breakfast with a light chit chat...and we decided to do party in the club...
so all went to there rooms to relaxed their selves..