past part 1

GUYS NO proof reading..so try to understand and if there is any confusion ask directly in comments..

in morning shehnaaz wake up...and now she was again in her don't care mood...she has decided that she will no more think about yesterday night..so she pasted her fake smile on her face...
she come out of her room and went straight to guest room as she knew that her hero must be in guest room..as he won't left her alone when she is upset..
so she went to him..
S.K who after thinking whole night was now sleeping peacefully..she awake him and said
good morning hero..
in her usual cheering voice...
he also opened his eyes and said
good morning sana..
how r you feeling now?
he asked in his concern voice... while sana just hugged him as now he was sitting on the bed and said
i feeling awesome..as today i m going on my first promotion with karthik aryan..
she said this with all the faked happiness she could...
but whom was she kidding he was S.K who knew her more than her...but he let it go and doesn't ask anything as he already decided how to bring her happiness back...
so he just said
good and now get ready we will do our breakfast together and thank u ll went for your promotion and i have also some important work to do..

she nodded..

and after 30minutes they both had done their breakfast..and sana left for her promotion and S.K also sit in his car to do what he wanted to do...

so S.K called sidharth he was still on his bed but he woke up by the ring and seeing S.K no he got shocked...
as he saw in the launch party how S.K was taking care of sana and was talking to her very friendly like talking to her little sister... but he shook his thoughts and picked the call..
S.K hi shukla..how r u?
sid : fine sir..ap kaisey hu?
S.K : i m also fine..but i wanted to meet you..
Sid: sure sir why not..is everything ok sir? in a little scared voice..
S.K : woh tu milney k bad he patha chaley gha..but u meet me at 11:00am in my office...
SID : just said ok..i will be there on time...
and the cut the call..
sid was in his deep thoughts that why S.K wanted to meet him...is this anything related to shehnaaz..but what should be it...
his chain of thoughts broke when his mom came to him and asked him to come for breakfast...as they had already talked about the night that what happened...and his mom assured him that this time he have to work more hard to manofy him as he has hurted her to no end...
in the night when he came out after over thinking and stressed to drink water his mom also came at the same time and they talked about everything..

sid said to his mom that ok he will come in 30 minutes..cox he took bath and get ready as he has to meet S.K..

she he came for breakfast her mom saw him and. asked
kahi jana hein kia bachey? ithney subha subha ready ho gaya ..
he said yes and told her that he is going for a meeting..
his mom doesn't ask anything further..and after breakfast he left for meeting S.K...

After half hour he reached to S.K office and meet him..

S.K aye aye shukla.. Kaisey ho..and he shake hand and hugged him..
sidharth also reciprocate and said
i m fine sir..ap kaisey ho?
S.K i m good.. aaye beteye shukla..
Sid sit silently and doesn't said anything further..
S.K break the ice and asked sis for any refreshment but he decline..
then after a little chit chat S.K become serious and said
Shukla abhi ju mein puchney wala hu..i know its your personal matter but this is related to shehnaaz and she is very close to me... you know na i always treat her like my younger sister during bb..but now she is like family to me..
and from past 9 months i saw her shattered every day..everyday she smiled in front of everyone but how much broken she is from inside this is known only to me..
when i saw her 9 months earlier she was not in her senses but one thing she always said repeatedly that i hate you sidharth shukla..i took care of her and when she came back a little to life..every time someone mentioned your name or anything related to you come in front of her she got panic attacks...
so i never dare to ask her what happened one year earlier...cox buht mushkil se sambala hein us ney khud ko..logo ko face karna us k liye buht mushkil tha but usney apney dard ko apney ghusse aur attitude mein badal diya...aur dunya k samney ek naye shehnaaz ban kar karhe ho gaye ..
she was doing really good but yesterday after she came from your house she again lost her control...
i thought with time she will forget you and will move on but i was wrong..
so today i want to know from you that what happened one year earlier..
which ruined shehnaaz smile..