❤❤Get together💕💕

Happy Ramadan to everyone..
guys i m very upset i wrote this part of 3000 words and i loss it somewhere...
i just lost it.. i m literally crying on my stupidity... anyways now will write it again..

and one more thing sana is shehnaaz nick name..for those who don't know

sid was very nervous as today he will finally talk to her moti after one long year..and will asked her forgiveness he was very sure that his moti will forgive him as she always forgave everyone .
he was thinking that how will he manofy her gadhi...he was just lost in her thoughts when his mom entered to his room and asked him to get ready for the party.. he came to the reality and said to his mom.. ok mom just give me 15 minutes and i will b ready..
his mom kissed his forehead and went from there..
sid after 15 minutes get ready like this👇

on the other side sana was also very nervous

on the other side sana was also very nervous..she knew that she is a very good actress but how will she hide her pain in front of the person whom was once her soulmate..she was going to the house where in every corner memories of her with that person was present whom she doesn't wanted to face.. she removed everything from her life which reminded her of his..

but today she was gonna face all that again after one year.. she didn't know how to react
so she called S.K..
HI hero, i just wanna tell you that i m leaving for the party..and u please don't worry about me i will take care of myself and won't get hurt again..

she said all this in one flow ..without a pouse..she was talking like a non stop radio when S.K interrupted and said..

ok ok..now relax i know you can handle everything..

he was trying to calm her as he knew that facing all that after one year is very difficult for her cox he saw her crying like mad and every time broking seeing anything related to sid for many months and how hardly she moved out from all that.. but he also knew that facing him is important for her..if she wanted to move on completely..

and i m proud of you that finally you r ready to face him..and if anything wrong happened just call me once..i will always be there for you.. now go and get ready for the party and khub enjoy karna...bye

sana get relaxed after talking to her hero..she said bye to her hero and went to her washroom to get ready..

S.K doesn't wanted her to meet sid as what he did to her was unforgivable for him..but also he knew that somewhere sana still feel for him..and to live her life fully she have to face him and forget him or accept him again.. as he knew from bb time that sid also truly loved her.. he just prayed for her happiness in his heart..

here sana get ready like this 👇