Salnaaz past..last part

guys keep streaming we have to reach 100M soon..

salman khan..

i went to sikim for a shoot..(guys i m not indian so i don't know about sikim..i just read about this place in one fiction..and from there i get the name..but other things will all be imaginary)

one day in morning i woke up early so i went on morning walk..and there i saw shehnaaz...but for first 5 minutes i couldn't believe that either she is shehnaaz or i m dreaming..cox she was completely changed..

her hair were messy, her eyes were sour like she couldn't sleep from ages,there were deep black dark circles around her eyes.. she was wearing a very dusty dress,it seems like she doesn't change the dress from weeks, she was looking very pale and extremely weak.. there was no emotions on her face, she was walking like dead person..
for a second i thought she must be someone else...but don't know why i follow her to her house..

it was a small cottage..and when i enter to that cottage there were very few things..just enough for a person to survive...but what shocked me was shehnaaz...she looked at me..and was lost in me..like remembering whether she knows me or not...

i called her shehnaaz and she in shocking tone oh i m shehnaaz mujhe toh patha he nahe tha...

and then suddenly she fell unconscious and laid down on the floor..

i get so tensed..i didn't knew what to do..and what had been happening with her ..

and then i at once called the doctor who came with us.

he came and after checking her..he said that her condition is very bad...she is in great emotional trauma..and he also told me that i think she is a severe drug addict..

i said to him not to tell anybody about her..and i arranged everything and shift her to one of the best hospital in sikim..there i knew a doctor who was my very closed friend...so he performed all the tests of her and also did a full body check up..

and after the report come here told me that her state is extremely bad...she is continuously taking drugs, heroin,cocaine and all from last three months...due to which her body is extremely weak..and all her systems are not working properly...

i didn't knew at that time how to react...
a girl whom i met in bb was someone who could make everybody laughs...who was so pure that her one smile could ease all the tension in a second...
i didn't knew what to do...but one thing i was sure was that i will do whatever to get her back..

i talked to my friend who was her doctor that is there anyway to get her back..
and he console me that...yeah everything can get back normal...but she needs extreme care ,love and support...it seems like she is considering herself worthless..s

She don't have a reason to live her life..so we need to get her a reason,a hope for which she have to live....

i wanted to contact her family, shehbaaz and you but than i thought if she was living here may be there must be reason..so i kept it secret..

our shoot there finished in next two days.. everyone left but i remained there...she was admitted there for next ten days...whenever she would get conscious she used to cry and said...i didn't cheat you..i only love you...

i didn't knew to whom she was saying all that..but i was just there for her..my friend treated her there..she was getting better day by day..

and after almost ten..she was now physically ok...she was looking better but mentally still she was not ok..my friend suggested me to show her to a psychiatrist..she would crave for her drug sometimes as she was addicted but with time whenever she would asked we would give her some things nutrition which would be same in look to drugs but were beneficial for her health..