woh srif teri hei (part 1)

sana take bath and get ready for shopping... but before going she informed S.K on call..he asked her if she is fine..and she assured him that she is alright...S.K asked her to take care of herself and if anything happened she will call him...she agreed...usually she went to shopping with her manager and stylist but today she went alone cox she just wanted to spend time in crowd alone... she was in this attire

sid who didn't slept whole night

sid who didn't slept whole night... He was just thinking about sana that how much she was changed..and he was getting restless..he smoked the whole night...his heart was continously aching.. whole night he was just sobbing with pain..

From last one year he was leaving everyday of his life like living in hell...he was not living he was only breathing..

but tonight was one of the most painful night of his life...the girl whom he searched like mad for one year.. there was no way left in which he didn't searched her... in first one year god knows how many detectives he hired to find any clue about her but all in vain.. he went to punjab and spend one month to find any clue..but every time he failed...
he contacted shehbaz and her family but they too don't know exactly where she is...

one year earlier

1 week later of their massive fight sid went to punjab and met shabaaz and he asked him about sana.. shahbaaz was first furious that why he is asking about her from me and he came to punjab all the way just to know where she is?? as he didn't know about their miserable fight so he said...acha tu ab samaj me aya k q moti  ne ithni urgently canada jsney k bath k.... tum duno mein phir se koi jagra howa hein na...

sid didn't hear anything else he was just hanged on k woh canada chali gaye..
when shahbaaz shook him and asked kaha ko gaya..

sid didn't have any answer and asked him..us ne bathaya kab wapis aye ghe?
shehbaaz nahi she just said that she is going to canada and don't even she will return and she also said that i m destroying my phone cox i want to spend some alone time...so don't try to contact me cox i will not be available and when i want to contact i will do it by myself..and before i could ask anything further she disconnected the call..and after that i don't know where she is...
after hearing all that from baaz a tear come out from his eye.. baaz saw it and said
but tau tension math let cox i know woh joot bol rahe the woh canada nahi gaye hein q k uska passport merey pass hein mein ghalti se le aya tha...
so baghair passport k woh kaisey ja sak they hein..
woh bas kuch din akeley rehna chahte ho ghe that's why kisi ko nahi bathaya hogha k asal mein kaha hein..

us ney pehla b aisa kia hein..tu pareshan math ho.. woh pehley b 2 months k liye aisey ghaib ho gaye the...but is bar nahi ho paye ghe cox i know who ek din b terey baghair nahe reh sak the... dek lena khud he ajayenghe tery pass do din mein...