•chapter thrity five•

🌨

I break the moment when I hear a slight pitter patter.

"Grey," I look around. "Do you hear that?" I look back to Grey.

He looks around and sure enough water comes falling down. I realize we are in the water. I didn't even feel cold when I'm in Grey's arms.

"Why do you always win?" I ask referring to the kiss.

He chuckles his deep laugh that vibrates his chest. "We were playing a game?" He asks playfully.

I smile until I hear thunder.

"We should go." I say, looking at Grey's lips. They're a little swollen and shine a bright pink.

I un-wrap my legs around him and go to feel the bottom but realize it's too deep for me.

I swim a towards the land with Grey following behind me. He walks back up to the bank.

We quickly throw on our clothes but my leggings and wet legs don't work nicely together.

"Here wear this." Grey says, handing me his shirt.

I smile and put it on, it fits me like a big dress. I throw on my flannel on top since I'm cold and my shoes lastly. Grey just has his shoes and shorts on.

"Ready?" Grey asks holding his hand out.

I grab his hand, and hand in hand we walk fast through the rain to the treehouse. My feet are soaking wet and gross but I ignore it, and push through.

Finally the treehouse comes into view and we climb our way up. I collapse on the floor once we're inside.

Grey looks down at me and smiles his lipped smile.

"Wanna... watch spongebob?" I ask excitedly. My breathing is all out of breath from practically sprinting.

"Spongebob?" Grey asks un-amused.

"Ya! Spongebob Squarepants." I mimic the theme song.

He agrees ,to make me happy, and we go to sit on the floor since we are dripping wet from the rain.

We lay down and Grey is basically my pillow.

Once the rain stops I tell him to go home and shower and we can see each other tomorrow.
He groans and makes all his weird noises and I convince him to leave. It's like he thinks we will never see each other ever again.

I love spending time with him but he needs to spend time with his family too!

"Sweetie! You're dripping." My mom says as I get inside.

"Yeah... it was raining." I say nodding my head toward the glass sliding door I came in from.

I head towards my bathroom excited for a nice warm shower. I turn on the water and step in. I feel the nice warm water cascade down my shoulders to my feet. I let out a moan and think about Grey.

The way he makes me feel.

I don't know how to describe it...

It's a mix between lust and something else...

I mean he's hot! Smoking hot! But it's his personality. He's so caring, and people just see his tough guy façade. Do I-

No I can't! It's only been like one day of dating. I shake my thoughts and grab my towel and dry myself off and head towards my room.

I lay on my bed slightly soaking it wet and stare at the ceiling thinking: What is this man doing to me?

••••
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞